Home

Sm27's "REAL NFL" ALL PRO SLIDERS

This is a discussion on Sm27's "REAL NFL" ALL PRO SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2004, 04:15 AM   #33
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Sm27's "REAL NFL" ALL PRO SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Great posts SM, I totally agree with everything you said. Interesting about the "hidden" values and number 12, I've never thought about all that.

I couldn't agree more though that the sliders are just not individual enough and that each alteration of a slider has huge consequences on all areas of the game. So many people simply think " the cpu doesn't run on me, right I'll put RB Ability up to 20 then" it's much more complicated than that. Good job on the latest set professor.
Thanks, I only wish that I could edit my FRONT PAGE in this thread so people wouldn't be trying the wrong set......It's really a Bummer to have to keep explaining the Same thing over and over again.
Old 10-20-2004, 05:21 AM   #34
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5

Since I can Not Edit the Front Page of this Post, I am going to post the Newest Updates Right Here on this Page.....
Sm27's NFL SLIDERS. ALL PRO

GM MODE/CPU vs CPU only*
ALL PRO/8MIN REG CLOCK
OFFENSE-CPU
QB=5
PB=4
WR=12
RB=16
BLK=18
DEFENSE-CPU
AWR=6
KNK=16
INT=19
BRK=4
TKL=3
*FATIGUE Testing will commence soon for CPU vs CPU/GM MODE

"VETERAN" For PLAYING in FRANCHISE SNGLE PLAYER vs CPU
12min QTRS ACC CLOCK
ALL PENALTIES MAXXED
ALL CPU ASSIST OFF
HUM SUB OUT=12%
HUM SUB IN=80%

OFFENSE CPU/HUM * These are updated and are what I am Currently using
QB=5/5
PB=4/2
WR=11/8
RB=16/9
BLK=15/4

DEFENSE CPU/HUM
AWR=7/5
KNK=17/20
INT=20/18
BRK=4/3
TKL=4/7

SPECIAL TEAMS/BOTH GM MODE AND VETERAN MODES
CPU/HUM:
FG=10/10
ACR=8/1
PNT=14/10*edit from 13 for CPU
ACR=12/1
KO=11/10
ENJOY...MUCH MORE LATER!
Sm27
Old 10-20-2004, 01:32 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm27
Since I can Not Edit the Front Page of this Post, I am going to post the Newest Updates Right Here on this Page.....
Sm27's NFL SLIDERS. ALL PRO

GM MODE/CPU vs CPU only*
ALL PRO/8MIN REG CLOCK
OFFENSE-CPU
QB=5
PB=4
WR=12
RB=16
BLK=18
DEFENSE-CPU
AWR=6
KNK=16
INT=19
BRK=4
TKL=3
*FATIGUE Testing will commence soon for CPU vs CPU/GM MODE

"VETERAN" For PLAYING in FRANCHISE SNGLE PLAYER vs CPU
12min QTRS ACC CLOCK
ALL PENALTIES MAXXED
ALL CPU ASSIST OFF
HUM SUB OUT=12%
HUM SUB IN=80%

OFFENSE CPU/HUM * These are updated and are what I am Currently using
QB=5/5
PB=4/2
WR=11/8
RB=16/9
BLK=15/4

DEFENSE CPU/HUM
AWR=7/5
KNK=17/20
INT=20/18
BRK=4/3
TKL=4/7

SPECIAL TEAMS/BOTH GM MODE AND VETERAN MODES
CPU/HUM:
FG=10/10
ACR=8/1
PNT=14/10*edit from 13 for CPU
ACR=12/1
KO=11/10
ENJOY...MUCH MORE LATER!
Sm27
SM, to get the best effect out of these sliders, you MUST use the packages for substitution?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2004, 02:40 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

When will you post your pro bowler sliders? I played a half with your veteran sliders. They felt pretty good. I didn't have time for a full game. Why did your sub out go from 20% to 12%?
Old 10-20-2004, 02:41 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 6

No WJ, I am on the project and you definitly dont need to use packages.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:12 PM   #38
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

To Sm27...great breakdown and explaination on your obsevations and theorys in dealing with Madden gameplay and why and how you come up with them.

It was a bit deep, but once read and thought about it does seem to make some points I hadn't concidered or looked at close enough so thanks for pointing them out.

You seem to have spent quiet a bit of time working the Madden game engine and have grasped an understanding of its quirks and its rather odd behavior for lack of a better term.

I do get your point be it a bit convelude I am seeing your logic and reasoning behind your well thought out adjustments and various settings,your thinking and obsevations are to be commended and my hats off to you.

Finally some sound and well thought out explainations to your what first appeared to be somewhat "Maddening" in your short brief post, I thought you had lost your mind actually and were only raving but thats not the case here and now that you've broken it down I can now follow your threads and postings with a better understanding of what it is you're attempting to do here.

So thanks for clearing up a few things and answering my questions in detail with reasons for things appearing as they do with your adjustments to the game,I've also read some of your threads and post from other sites and you always appear to offer insights but these were getting away from me because you really hadn't broken them down as you did in your previous postings and I've read quiet a few of them and this last one posted and explained to me was just "Brillient" a bit over the top but all in all hit its mark.

So again thanks for breaking it down, I am now satisfied with your reasons for things appearing as they do according to your own gaming experience and obsevations,its good to know I'm not the only one who really gets into reasons for why and how things work in the gaming world there are a handful of guys who really get into this kind of thing and my hats off to all of them its guys like this that really make these games more enjoyable for us all.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 10-20-2004, 03:34 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 18

hey sm these sliders are nice man, worked perfect for me.
Old 10-20-2004, 05:33 PM   #40
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj3783
When will you post your pro bowler sliders? I played a half with your veteran sliders. They felt pretty good. I didn't have time for a full game. Why did your sub out go from 20% to 12%?
I have a question regarding those "Packages", I like the concept of actually being able to create different ones for various uses particularly Franchise Mode.

My question is are they neccessary for "PLAY ONLY" games or is it possible to just create one (The CPU) for regular "PlAY NOW" games and use the CPU when you want to set the "FATIGUE LEVEL" to balance the game out for "FAIR PLAY" when playing a CPU opponent? I'm doing some testing on my own in regards to this.

My gut tells me that this would be the next logical step to really even out and balance the playing field when playing any CPU opponent,once again referencing to the CPU SUB IN/OUT for fair play.

I know I may be reaching here but this only seems to make the most sense if you're planning on taking this work to the next phase then again I could be assuming all this so tell me is this where all these packages and various adjustments are going particularly for the "Franchise and GM/CPU vs CPU MODES.

Bye the way your lastest adjustments look promising and I look forward to trying them out great work by you and your team I'm impressed!!!

Holla Back ya'll

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-20-2004 at 05:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »