Home

Rankings vs. sliders

This is a discussion on Rankings vs. sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2004, 11:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Rankings vs. sliders

Hey everyone, I'm running a little survey to help me along with my sliders.

If you guys would all post your rankings for your franchise and which sliders set you're using, maybe we can make some pretty accurate correlations.

Here are mine:

Offense - 5th
Pass - 3rd
Rush - 26th

Deffense - 15th
Pass - 12th
Rush - 22nd
Sacks - 32nd (21 sacks after 13 weeks)

Turnovers
Int thrown - 20th
Fumb lost - 1st
Giveaways - 6th

Def int - 9th
fumb rec - 29th
takeaways - 16th
+/- 12th

I'm in the third year of my 49ers franchise, the 49ers are pretty good after two good drafts (2nd pick, and 8th pick). I think they're around 87 or 88 overall. Barlow was out for 11 games so thats a big reason for the low offensive rush ranking and high pass ranking. Also I've had to play from behind quite a bit of the time causing alot of passing yards yet another big reason for the 3rd pass offense in the league. I'm 7-5 after 13 weeks.

I'm using Homeycool's updated sliders and they seem to be producing an awesome balance of stats and good games. I haven't posted my latest sliders because I'm going to finish a full season with them first, and give detailed stats, rankings, ratings, standings, etc. So stay tuned!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »