Home

NextGen Madden tease WOW!!!!

This is a discussion on NextGen Madden tease WOW!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 11:14 PM   #25
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NextGen Madden tease WOW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
I guess you already know what the next Gen can do??
You mean do I have common sense... Yup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2004, 11:43 PM   #26
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

The blurriness of Strahan's left hand would indicate it's a cinema and not an actual paused gameplay or paused replay screenshot. Either way it's impressive. Reminds me of that Vick-to-T.O. commercial that used to air alot.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:45 PM   #27
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

It is a render. On ign they were talking about it and said that it was a render. It looks like they were giving a presentation and just took a picture of one of the movies.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 12-04-2004, 03:02 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Pretty decent render, too bad the game won't look nearly as good.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:40 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 12

So, those who doubt that that photo is from the next Madden (or close), look at what ESPN is doing with the current Xbox. Do you really think that Xbox 2 will be more of the same? What type of leap in gameplay are you expecting - something minor, just a few hundred extra polygons or something. What about the WarDevil video at IGN. The programmers left the impression with IGN's staff that the actual game would be the same or not differ by anything appreciable.

Finally, as I said before - let's go beyond guesswork. We have had some specs leaked of Xbox 2 and Playstation 3. Those who disagree, break it down to me via the specs and show me why that photo is impossible. I'm not asking for details, just tell me that the chip in the machine, the RAM, the bandwith, etc... can't push those graphics in-game.

The burden of proof here is upon the doubters.
Old 12-04-2004, 12:23 PM   #30
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
So, those who doubt that that photo is from the next Madden (or close), look at what ESPN is doing with the current Xbox. Do you really think that Xbox 2 will be more of the same? What type of leap in gameplay are you expecting - something minor, just a few hundred extra polygons or something. What about the WarDevil video at IGN. The programmers left the impression with IGN's staff that the actual game would be the same or not differ by anything appreciable.

Finally, as I said before - let's go beyond guesswork. We have had some specs leaked of Xbox 2 and Playstation 3. Those who disagree, break it down to me via the specs and show me why that photo is impossible. I'm not asking for details, just tell me that the chip in the machine, the RAM, the bandwith, etc... can't push those graphics in-game.

The burden of proof here is upon the doubters.
Wow, you just continue to ignore everyone who shatters your precious EA dreams of CGI gameplay graphics. Do you think that we don’t wish graphics looked like that? Of course we would love it, but we aren't foolish enough to believe that it will happen on next gen's systems.
Old 12-04-2004, 12:53 PM   #31
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic
Wow, you just continue to ignore everyone who shatters your precious EA dreams of CGI gameplay graphics. Do you think that we don’t wish graphics looked like that? Of course we would love it, but we aren't foolish enough to believe that it will happen on next gen's systems.
IF Sega came out with this same information would you be saying the same thing??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2004, 01:09 PM   #32
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

for you people who are hating, are u blind? have u seen ninja gaiden ? Chronicles of Riddick, Even ESPN? I seriously think the next gen consoles can do what those images showed, just look at halo 2, u can't tell me that doesn't look good? looks like "wowsers" I know those r all xbox games but imgaine what the next gen will do, i really think that is possible, very possible
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »