Home

NextGen Madden tease WOW!!!!

This is a discussion on NextGen Madden tease WOW!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 03:54 AM   #49
Rookie

dbly32's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NextGen Madden tease WOW!!!!

Maybe when you're looking at a replay still that's what Madden will look like. Everything about the game will have to be created in high definition for it to look that great during a game. Speaking of which, a lot of people who buy those DVD players that say "HD upconversion 720p/1080i" feel duped because the DVD isn't really shown in HD. Much like the people who look at the back of XBox games and think a game is going to look like an HD broadcast cause it says "HDTV 480p" on it. 480p is ED, not true HD. Damn the media for tricking people into thinking that 480p is HD.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:40 PM   #50
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Icon6 Re: NextGen Madden tease WOW!!!!

Wowsers this is crazy, surely this grahics r amazing, i now believe with what xbox 2 is doing this madden render or what evera it is is surely possible, very possible or at least very close to possible
Old 12-16-2004, 08:57 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbly32
Maybe when you're looking at a replay still that's what Madden will look like. Everything about the game will have to be created in high definition for it to look that great during a game. Speaking of which, a lot of people who buy those DVD players that say "HD upconversion 720p/1080i" feel duped because the DVD isn't really shown in HD. Much like the people who look at the back of XBox games and think a game is going to look like an HD broadcast cause it says "HDTV 480p" on it. 480p is ED, not true HD. Damn the media for tricking people into thinking that 480p is HD.
No one duped me about upconversion DVD players playing 480i DVDs in 720/1080i, cause it can't.. Upconversion just simulates the higher resolutions & gives you a better picture above 480p progressive scan DVD players.. I think of it as a DVD on steriods..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2004, 09:27 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 10

Remember when PS2 was suppose to do Toy Story graphics..... Those are not playable graphics. It's probably a tech demo.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:28 PM   #53
Rookie

dbly32's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
No one duped me about upconversion DVD players playing 480i DVDs in 720/1080i, cause it can't.. Upconversion just simulates the higher resolutions & gives you a better picture above 480p progressive scan DVD players.. I think of it as a DVD on steriods..
Good for you. Now I must address the other issue......progressive scan. I love people who buy progressive scan DVD players (do they even make non-PS?), choose to connect it to their 1988 TV with a coax cable and then wonder why it looks nothing like the picture they saw on the plasma at the store.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:44 PM   #54
All Star

OVR: 13

That "next-gen" Madden teaser is a joke...You're kidding yourself if you think the game is going to look anything like that anywhere other than the opening movie of the game (probably to the strains of some Limp Bizkit song or something).
Old 09-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

LOL Madden is such a joke, NEXT GEN my ***, they couldn't even get this year right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #56
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Some newb would pull this up.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »