Home

Can you delete/reset records?

This is a discussion on Can you delete/reset records? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2004, 03:06 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 19
Can you delete/reset records?

I want to reset the records to the default, they are all pretty much impossible to reach because when I first got the game to get back to getting used to the controls i crated a team of all stars and took them to franchise on rookie and broke all kinds of records, by a lot. Now when Im playing at a higher level with a non created team I cant break any records.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2004, 12:02 PM   #2
All Star

Re: Can you delete/reset records?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
I want to reset the records to the default, they are all pretty much impossible to reach because when I first got the game to get back to getting used to the controls i crated a team of all stars and took them to franchise on rookie and broke all kinds of records, by a lot. Now when Im playing at a higher level with a non created team I cant break any records.
Someone has to know something...or is everyone too busy complaining about the EA/NFL deal?
Old 12-14-2004, 12:38 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Someone has to know something...or is everyone too busy complaining about the EA/NFL deal?
You have to delete the settings. This is where records are stored. So make sure you write down your slider settings before you do this.

You will aslo have to start a new franchise once the settings are deleted. And you have to reset the machine after you delete the settings. Otherwise the records have still been loaded up when the settings loaded.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:41 PM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
You have to delete the settings. This is where records are stored. So make sure you write down your slider settings before you do this.

You will aslo have to start a new franchise once the settings are deleted. And you have to reset the machine after you delete the settings. Otherwise the records have still been loaded up when the settings loaded.
Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »