Home

Time to for US TO FOOT EA's Bill

This is a discussion on Time to for US TO FOOT EA's Bill within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2005, 11:49 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Unhappy Re: Time to for US TO FOOT EA's Bill

wow I feel sorry for my parents

I don't remember NES or Genesis games ever being $59.99, in fact I thought the majority were $39.99.

Then again I was 5 in 1985 when I got the NES so I guess I probably wasn't paying too much attention to what mommy and daddy were paying. I'll have to apologize about that
Old 01-26-2005, 11:56 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Time to for US TO FOOT EA's Bill

You know the EA bashing/blaming has gotten bad when you look at the topic of this subject and see now that EA and their recent business moves are being blamed for possible next-gen game price hikes. LMAO, what's next, are we going to start blaming EA for global warming??? It's becoming utterly ridiculious folks.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:21 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Time to for US TO FOOT EA's Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
You know the EA bashing/blaming has gotten bad when you look at the topic of this subject and see now that EA and their recent business moves are being blamed for possible next-gen game price hikes. LMAO, what's next, are we going to start blaming EA for global warming??? It's becoming utterly ridiculious folks.

This is not bashing. The cat clearly said that we should EXPECT higher prices for the games. Do you honestly think that a 5yr 1.25 billion dollar deal(and lack of competition)doesn't have anything to do with that? Did we not see Take 2 have $20 games and EA bring down their prices to match it? Learn to read between the lines bruh. Besides, I'm sure Take 2 will charge a comparable price for GT AUTO 5-10 on the next gen console(but i don't play that game so it doesn't matter to me!!!lol) My pocket is what i care about and when a company boldly says, "I'm going to MAKE you pay more by eliminating competition for the entire life cycle of the new gen consoles...." I have a problem with that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »