Home

EA Speaks about the NFL, ESPN, and AFL Deals

This is a discussion on EA Speaks about the NFL, ESPN, and AFL Deals within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2005, 10:43 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: EA Speaks about the NFL, ESPN, and AFL Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangpow
Actually, Tecmo Super Bowl DOES have a franchise with stat tracking and everything.

So, that could be an option for the people out there that refuse to buy Madden, but aren't refusing to watch NFL football.

It's the best of both worlds, really.

Although, the only problem is that the ROMs generally only facilitate 28 teams, so 4 teams would be left out.
If you are bored someday do a search for it. Last time I tried it I used the Raiders Porter was the TE.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:44 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fortheroad
If you are bored someday do a search for it. Last time I tried it I used the Raiders Porter was the TE.
Really??

I haven't DL'd any of the most current ones, I can't seem to find them.

But i actually don't look very hard.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:45 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72

I guess my wife still likes me, and that's good.

heh.

Are you sure about that, QC??

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #36
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangpow
heh.

Are you sure about that, QC??

Its a day to day thing. Depends on how much I ignore her in favor of World Of Warcraft.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:49 AM   #37
Banned

I belive all you need is here.

http://www.famssu.com/tecmo/
Old 03-16-2005, 10:57 AM   #38
Banned

Old 03-16-2005, 11:00 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fortheroad

Yeah, I knew about that site. I thought there was a place with rosters from this past season.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:01 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
You hit on a good point, Blahzie. You really do.

I really am struggling with my lack of "brightness" lately. I don't know if its my Criminal Justice/Pre Law degree, my minor in Shakespearean literature, my position as the head purchasing agent for a multi-million dollar IT firm, my part-time teaching of Christian apologetics, my membership in a group that runs one of the largest public museums in the world, the fact that I have done reviews for both military combat sims and sports games for respected, online publications... or the fact that I used to be in management for the biggest video/computer game retailer in the Western hemisphere....

It all combines in my head to make me unbelievably stupid at times. I'm usually just a blithering mass of idiocy and ridiculous notions. I'm a complete fool, and forgive me for offending both your insight and perceived knowledge of big business and the game industry. I'm sure you undoubtedly have far more knowledge than me on most subjects, therefore I bow before you as I contemplate my own dumbness.

Forgive my foolishness. I guess my wife still likes me, and that's good.

Sincerely,
Dr. Stupid.

PS: Speaking of hiring toilet cleaning crews for the stadiums in Madden, I pity the person who must tend to your porecelain throne, because you are full of it. Your's may require a fully trained HAZMAT team for dung disposal.
Ah, i see i was wrong. Apparently, your job and your bachelor's degree mean that you truly are brilliant, except that you never addressed a single point i made with respect to the game and the licensing agreement. Maybe if you try harder at being witty you might get around to making a salient point.

You see, i could easily sit here and brag about my degrees and my carreer, but i simply don't need to seek validation from strangers on a video game forum. Heh, the phrase "blithering mass of idiocy" does indeed come to mind, as well as "quivering lump of insecurity". Don't worry, though: if you don't get validation from me, maybe you can go back to EB Games and beg them to tell you what a great Assistant Manager you were.

LOL, this guy can't be serious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »