Home

Anyone else getting......

This is a discussion on Anyone else getting...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2005, 06:01 PM   #9
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Anyone else getting......

There's nothing to get excited about since there's been no news released at all.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 03-16-2005, 06:04 PM   #10

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunk880
It's funny how you spend as much time whining about them whining as they spend whining about EA.
Lmao, so true so true.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 03-16-2005, 06:19 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
There's nothing to get excited about since there's been no news released at all.
sadly it looks as though it will continue that way until the NFL draft in late april. EA's keeping such a tight leash around the people who went on the trip that the only comments we'll get(when they finally come) will be "gameplay seems tighter, it was really fun....etc"
Think about it. If they said anything needed improving or if the game ran slow, guess who wouldnt be invited back next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2005, 06:32 PM   #12
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Lmao, so true so true.

And thus enters in the poster child for ESPN Fanboys, Jmood88

(Applause)..
Old 03-16-2005, 06:36 PM   #13

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
And thus enters in the poster child for ESPN Fanboys, Jmood88

(Applause)..
And yet this poster child owns madden. You seem to be spending a lot of time talking about me. In the words of p2k, get off my nuts. You seem to want to start some kind of flame war with these comments. If you actually read what I posted before that, nothing bad was said about madden at all. You might want to check that entrance again.

Old 03-16-2005, 06:43 PM   #14
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
And yet this poster child owns madden. You seem to be spending a lot of time talking about me. In the words of p2k, get off my nuts. You seem to want to start some kind of flame war with these comments. If you actually read what I posted before that, nothing bad was said about madden at all. You might want to check that entrance again.
I offered you an applause though?

No appreciation...
Old 03-16-2005, 07:53 PM   #15

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
I offered you an applause though?

No appreciation...
Don't talk to me like I'm stupid. You didn't read my post and yet again you look like an idiot.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2005, 09:07 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
I am. I'm hoping EA will respond well in the face of all the bad press regarding the December NFL announcement. I'm looking forward towards the first info that comes out of E3.

Of course- F.Forever, sadly-we should start a clock ticking on this post just to see how long before some jilted ESPN NFL 2K fan who blames EA for the national deficit, world hunger, African famines, and for running over their dog - happens to chime-in on your topic with their usual mix of "EA Sux" or "I'll never buy anything from EA" type mantra.
"African famines" - how about abject poverty in the Appalachian mountains here in America.

Anywho, I think that what they do with Madden on Xbox 2 will say alot about whether EA plans to impress of take it easy. For some reason, EA always seems to give Sony more attention and ports their games to everything else. I think the reason ESPN did well on the Xbox is that they started with the XBox and ported to everything else. If EA puts the PS2 version on Xbox 2 without taking *true* advantage of the system, I will curse them to eternal perdition. We'll have to wait and see, but you know a monopoly means you don't have to try that hard - we'll see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »