Home

Day 3 screenshot, best one yet

This is a discussion on Day 3 screenshot, best one yet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2005, 12:29 PM   #57
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Day 3 screenshot, best one yet

all I got to say is, SWEET, The looks like it's going to look great. nice Job EA
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 04-20-2005, 12:46 PM   #58
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Guys don't hurt yourselves. EA made a film/movie of what they are shooting for in graphics for the next gen, which is what you will see Saturday morning. These screens ARE renders from that movie. OK, that's the bad news LOL, as if that's bad. The good news, as I understand it from someone at Microsoft, is that Tiburon somehow has the actual game looking even better than what you see in the renders. I don't know whether to believe this last statement or not. If it looks better than what were are seeing that's going to be absolutely nuts.
Source of your information... this post needs links ^

I think this is these screens are the actual ingame graphics because they look a step down from the concept screen they released a few months back
Old 04-20-2005, 01:00 PM   #59
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Well recently, most advertisements for games feature a small "Actual in game footage" stamp when they use in game footage....if one is missing from this video i'd be inclined to believe LBzrule. Surely EA must realize the disbelief from some people, so if it is actually in game, they'd want to say so as a pride point. Without one it would be very suss.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:08 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Source of your information... this post needs links ^

I think this is these screens are the actual ingame graphics because they look a step down from the concept screen they released a few months back
I could give you the name of the person at Microsoft but he probably would not like that. And the persons from EA, well, two browse this site and the other is on all the madden sites. At this point if you want to take what was posted with a grain of salt since there are no links/articles ect, that's understandable.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:10 PM   #61
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Well recently, most advertisements for games feature a small "Actual in game footage" stamp when they use in game footage....if one is missing from this video i'd be inclined to believe LBzrule. Surely EA must realize the disbelief from some people, so if it is actually in game, they'd want to say so as a pride point. Without one it would be very suss.
What are you talking about? I've seen a hundreds of pics of now/next gen pics without the "ingamestamp" you speak of..... Like i was saying without a credible source that post is very suss....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2005, 01:27 PM   #62
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I could give you the name of the person at Microsoft but he probably would not like that. And the persons from EA, well, two browse this site and the other is on all the madden sites. At this point if you want to take what was posted with a grain of salt since there are no links/articles ect, that's understandable.
Good info as usual LB.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:31 PM   #63
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
It has been my experience that LBzrule's sources are reliable. As far as I'm concerned, if he says he has inside info that's as good or better than anything found in print.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:35 PM   #64
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
It has been my experience that LBzrule's sources are reliable. As far as I'm concerned, if he says he has inside info that's as good or better than anything found in print.

Don't worry....they'll learn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »