Home

Day 4 is Up

This is a discussion on Day 4 is Up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2005, 10:40 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Day 4 is Up

Man I hope i'm wrong and that the next Madden really does look this good but i'll wait for genuine proof before getting my hopes up.

And whats up with having my original post locked? I thought that forums were for discusions. Is it because i'm not conforming to most peoples opinions that what EA's showing us are not actual gameplay screens?

Viva la resistance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2005, 10:41 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdman
Man I hope i'm wrong and that the next Madden really does look this good but i'll wait for genuine proof before getting my hopes up.

And whats up with having my original post locked? I thought that forums were for discusions. Is it because i'm not conforming to most peoples opinions that what EA's showing us are not actual gameplay screens?

Viva la resistance!
Check again. I reopened it. I'm curious to see what kind of discussion comes out of it.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:45 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Haha right, the game we see in May will be the exact same game we get six months later. Once E3 hits they'll just package it, post it, and sit it on the shelf, ready to be shipped. Haha, come on dude...

In all honesty, looking at some of the screens about the passing game from last week, I think if EA is slacking anywhere, it might be on the current consoles version of the game, so they CAN spend more time on the nextgen Madden.
Not the exact same game but very close. This is not to say that the game will not be good but all I am seeing is screen shots and I just want to see the game in action. It is not the player models but the player interactions that I am worry about.

Peace
Old 04-21-2005, 10:48 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Check again. I reopened it. I'm curious to see what kind of discussion comes out of it.
Thanks Sully
Old 04-21-2005, 10:52 AM   #69
Pro

OVR: 4

I think they are touched up with photoshop too, but I think the game will be very close to it. they look great either way and will still blow away the current graphics you see.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:58 AM   #70
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
I think I will be preordering my Xbox 2 this weekend.

I can't believe that some of you are complaining about these screenshots. Are these player models perfect? No. Are they the best we have seen in a video game? Heck Yeah!

I am a 2k player, and I can't wait for this next gen Madden. Hopefully they can match the hype they are surely going to create.
You can preorder it already? Can you or someone else tell me where to do this at. Thanks
Old 04-21-2005, 01:55 PM   #71
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

the pic looks good just like all of them but now i'm really baffled at the discussion of whether this is a cut scene or not. this one should be obvious. in what part of a game are you going to be able to hit replay and see the players walking like that, the RB in front of the o line, the WR punching his hand or flexing while approaching the line... of course it's a cut scene. it's funny that it matters so much. we should all know that however the game looks it'll be a huge step up from fever 2k4 and nfl2k5, probably the prettiest football games to date. but this one definitely is a cut scene, without question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2005, 02:20 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
the pic looks good just like all of them but now i'm really baffled at the discussion of whether this is a cut scene or not. this one should be obvious. in what part of a game are you going to be able to hit replay and see the players walking like that, the RB in front of the o line, the WR punching his hand or flexing while approaching the line... of course it's a cut scene. it's funny that it matters so much. we should all know that however the game looks it'll be a huge step up from fever 2k4 and nfl2k5, probably the prettiest football games to date. but this one definitely is a cut scene, without question.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »