Home

Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game..

This is a discussion on Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2005, 04:01 AM   #33
B*rn *g**n B*l**v*r & G*m*r

OVR: 4
Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-ga

<<----Cowboy homer for 20 years & counting baby!
Old 04-22-2005, 06:30 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-ga

No one else here is really, really upset about this vaporware/lies? Why I hate EA. It going to look 3 times better. Yeah right. Then the game would be looking like Shrek 2.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:39 AM   #35
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

My question is why can't we see actual gameplay? Is the game too early in development? It makes me wonder if it will really be released this year or simply next year at the standard later summer release date. So many questions - we don't even know exactly when the next gen systems are being released. Hopefully E3 can answer all of this.

I also hope that this new play calling system is part of an enhanced presentation package that will debut this year on all consoles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2005, 08:42 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
My question is why can't we see actual gameplay?
Don't you think if you were a big time billionaire who owned a company that developed a kick a** console you would want to be the first one to show something from it to be sure to represent it in it's fullness. Microsoft is not going to let EA put out anything from the actual game until they show off the system.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ24
Don't you think if you were a big time billionaire who owned a company that developed a kick a** console you would want to be the first one to show something from it to be sure to represent it in it's fullness. Microsoft is not going to let EA put out anything from the actual game until they show off the system.
EA should have waited until they could have actual game play. This is just a ploy by EA to fool the casual fans.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:54 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
EA should have waited until they could have actual game play.
Well that's a fair complaint but obviously they feel they can reach more potential customers during the draft so artistic representation is the only way to do it without showing the Xbox 360. It would be a huge miscalculation on EA's part to put out anything that can't measure up to what they show. They can't hide anywhere after it's done, they have to show in-game screens one day and they will be judged against what they are showing now. If it doesn't measure up they have lost themselves a ton of money.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:08 AM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
EA should have waited until they could have actual game play. This is just a ploy by EA to fool the casual fans.
Yeah, you know the EA hype machine is always in hyper drive, that's why they do so well. I will still be interested to see the nex gen video even if it is just concept.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:05 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game..

Hey Nivek! (Original Post)

If indeed this is TRUE, then we are in for a real treat. Graphics-wise, if the final design SURPASSES these screens, then we will be playing the same level as the Vick/Owens Nike Commercial. I hope this level can actually be achieved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »