Home

Link to Download Vick/Owens Nike Gridiron commercial. Compare to Madden next gen

This is a discussion on Link to Download Vick/Owens Nike Gridiron commercial. Compare to Madden next gen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2005, 09:30 PM   #17
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Link to Download Vick/Owens Nike Gridiron commercial. Compare to Madden next gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
Okay, so were both incorrect, but a few months old is closer than a few years. LOL.
Lol.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 04-24-2005, 09:40 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Link to Download Vick/Owens Nike Gridiron commercial. Compare to Madden next gen

No problem. Im happy to dig up this ole video for the board. Maybe it will temper much of the hype surrounding EAs commercial. It simply isnt as great as people think when you calm down and think about it. EAs strategy is working though. With no one to compare it too (except this Nike Commercial) you can only except EAs efforts as being the best. In this gen consoles you can tell that VC was going more for the photo realistic feel opposed to the Cartoony..but great lighting and animation feel of EA and Madden.

Though it is now impossible, it would be interesting to see what VC could have done on next gen consoles given what they accomplished graphically on Xbox and PS2.

I now understand why VC did NOT want this commercial released.
Old 04-25-2005, 03:25 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been a saints fan 4 a long time. Wait til they start winning. we gon c a whole bunch of people with saints symbols.

i agree with u NAMEUSER. it would have been interesting 2 c what vc could do with the new console technology. without them, we would have thought that football graphics couldn't have been better this current generation. with vc, we know that things could b better and they showed it.

vc, may have been able 2 do the nike commercial or even better.

if ea is true 2 their word and the graphics r better than the commercial they just released, mayb they can make us 4get about vc and not b able 2 imagine football graphics being any better.

the true test could come when the basketball games come out. if the graphics r miles apart, we may all regret this exclusive agreement that won't end any time soon.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:17 AM   #20
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

I wish EA could get their game to look like that! Their graphics weren't that far off, but their animations were no where near the commercial's.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:30 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 9

It came out when TO was with the 49ers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2005, 10:32 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I wish EA could get their game to look like that! Their graphics weren't that far off, but their animations were no where near the commercial's.
They got a good way to go before they got to that level.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I agree man...
Old 04-25-2005, 12:42 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 12

Fellas, first, according to EA, the game actually looks much better than what we saw. In fact, EA thought it was setting the bar too low. I, for one, expect to see great things starting in May.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »