Home

Old 04-28-2005, 12:29 PM   #17
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: towels

Another thing I'd like to see (this was brought up in the NCAA forum) are running backs that dive OVER the line of scrimmage at the goal line for a touchdown. 2K's game has had this feature forever, and it really adds a lot to the running game. Priest Holmes does it constantly in real life, it'd be fun to actually be able to do it in a game...

Old 04-28-2005, 02:50 PM   #18
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Another thing I'd like to see (this was brought up in the NCAA forum) are running backs that dive OVER the line of scrimmage at the goal line for a touchdown. 2K's game has had this feature forever, and it really adds a lot to the running game. Priest Holmes does it constantly in real life, it'd be fun to actually be able to do it in a game...
Dude, don't be silly. It would only be cool if he was wearing Nike sneakers and 3/4 length socks.

jmood - You do nothing but contradict and whine. Can it.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:55 PM   #19
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpq12
Dude, don't be silly. It would only be cool if he was wearing Nike sneakers and 3/4 length socks.

jmood - You do nothing but contradict and whine. Can it.
INstead of trying to insult me then why don't you answer the question. They haven't put any accessories like that in the game. And since you want to make false claims, show me where I have contradicted myself.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 04-28-2005, 03:00 PM   #20
Pro

zpq12's Arena

No, you contradict other people just for the sake of it, and no, I have better things to do than copy and paste the threads where you act like a dink. I don't need to prove to you that you are on a message board power trip.

As far as this thread, my stance is fix the gameplay before adding the fluff. When they have a new engine in place I hope they cram in plenty of extras to show off with the new graphics. Until then, I want a better playing game of video football.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:03 PM   #21

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
No, you contradict other people just for the sake of it, and no, I have better things to do than copy and paste the threads where you act like a dink. I don't need to prove to you that you are on a message board power trip.

As far as this thread, my stance is fix the gameplay before adding the fluff. When they have a new engine in place I hope they cram in plenty of extras to show off with the new graphics. Until then, I want a better playing game of video football.
No I don't. If I don't believe what I'm saying then i won't say it. If you are going to make claims and not back them up then don't say anything at all.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2005, 03:11 PM   #22
Pro

zpq12's Arena

You're basically just an angry trouble maker. Get that PROVE IT garbage out of here. You don't need to prove things that are obvious. I'm done. Go back to your power trip. I hope being a badass on these boards makes you feel better about whatever is bothering you.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:19 PM   #23

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
You're basically just an angry trouble maker. Get that PROVE IT garbage out of here. You don't need to prove things that are obvious. I'm done. Go back to your power trip. I hope being a badass on these boards makes you feel better about whatever is bothering you.
Lmao, you are the one who called me out. I'm not on any "power trip". I don't have any power on these boards, I'm not a mod or admin so how can I be on a power trip? Again, if you are going to make claims then back them up don't call me out and then try to say that I'm making trouble.

Old 04-28-2005, 03:45 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

the gameplay is the only good thing about madden.no other football game touch EA.but they can add a few more little details here and there.just to give it a new look.until the new ps3 comes out.its still just a video game.its never gonna be perfect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »