Home

The Game is now in the GAME...

This is a discussion on The Game is now in the GAME... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2005, 11:44 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: The Game is now in the GAME...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
None of these are good against any human being. I'm just highlighting the self-destructive nature of the ideas they support and spread. I hate the inclusion of such individuals in the game. That's why I aways use custom tracks.

Im curios what do you listen too?
Old 05-22-2005, 12:46 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lord_Vader
Agreed! I know this is the Madden forum, but this diversion is slightly related to this topic. ESPN NFL2k5 allowed gamers to RIP soundtracks and clips to the Xbox hard drive for use in the game: a really innovative feature that allowed us Old School NFL Fans to bypass that Rap-Crap and put real authentic NFL-style music in there.

If I may make a recommendation–if Madden is able to copy this feature from Sega/VC/Take Two, I strongly urge the Old School NFL Fans to pick up this CD called http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=operasport-20 It not only has the original music that you would hear in NFL highlight films, including music used in official Super Bowl Championship Team videos, but it also has some commentary by the great John Facenda. There are other miscellaneous clips of players and coaches giving their colorful sound bites! One that stands out that I use for my Bears in Soldier Field is a clip from Mike Singletary's last game against the Packers saying, 'Hey baby! We gonna be here all day baby! I like this kinda party! I like this kinda party baby!'.

Good stuff!

Autumn Thunder (the "complete" 10-disc set) is even better. It's got all the stuff from Power & the Glory, plus a lot more. That + custom soundtracks in ESPN 2K5 was a perfect combination.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:56 PM   #51
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

http://daone.maddenmatrix.com/forums/e32.php

If you go to that link (you might have to do some redirecting to find it) and look at one of the Madden screenshots you'll see an EA Trax pop-up for "Ramblin' Man from Gramblin" by NFL Films.

My Video Game Streams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2005, 01:02 PM   #52
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Posted by pastapadre over at Madden Nation:

Old 05-30-2005, 10:13 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

im glad that gamed is in he one of my favorite rappers. this is big step considering last year will iam and wylde bunch was makin tracks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »