Home

POLL: WILL THIS BE A SAD E3 FOOTBALL WISE?

This is a discussion on POLL: WILL THIS BE A SAD E3 FOOTBALL WISE? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: WILL THIS BE A HAPPY E3 OR A SAD ONE FOOTBALL WISE?
YES THIS WILL BE HAPPY..A WEALTH OF SCREENSHOTS, VIDEOS AND INFO ON THE NEXT MADDEN INSTALLMENT 34 41.98%
NO THIS WILL BE SAD...WE WILL HAVE TO CHEW ON THAT ONE NEXTGEN MADDEN COMMERCIAL UNTIL IT LAUNCHES IN NOVEMBER..NO NEW SCREENS OR VIDS OF MADDEN 360 FROM EA..SAD 47 58.02%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2005, 03:18 PM   #9
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: POLL: WILL THIS BE A SAD E3 FOOTBALL WISE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
Dude, that's kind of like asking the sun not to come up in the morning.
Maybe so. But DAMN, would it be nice...
Old 05-18-2005, 04:16 PM   #10
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Dude, that's kind of like asking the sun not to come up in the morning.
Not really...

I'm just as angry with the NFL exclusive deal situation as anyone, but I don't dwell on it like a moron. We've heard your opinion plenty of times around the forums, we don't need it shoved in our face in every thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 05-18-2005, 04:24 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Not really...

I'm just as angry with the NFL exclusive deal situation as anyone, but I don't dwell on it like a moron. We've heard your opinion plenty of times around the forums, we don't need it shoved in our face in every thread.
Wilmington? I thought I was the only Delawarean on these boards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2005, 05:50 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Not really...

Uh whaaaaaaaaaaa? How have I shoved my opinions in people's faces plenty of times? I hope you don't think I'm the one dwelling on this topic, because frankly it really isn't that big a deal to me.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:06 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Uh whaaaaaaaaaaa? How have I shoved my opinions in people's faces plenty of times? I hope you don't think I'm the one dwelling on this topic, because frankly it really isn't that big a deal to me.
Hmm..it appears that my research study has produced some facinating results...over 64% of respondents believe that EA and Madden will DISAPPOINT in terms of providing information and footage of their next gen game...hmmm

on a side note..PS3 did not beat MS in the opener..it turns out only EA and Epic had actual gameplay footage...the rest of it was just movies put together to wow us...Sony Cell technology doesnt even exist yet...sad.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:26 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMEUSER
Hmm..it appears that my research study has produced some facinating results...over 64% of respondents believe that EA and Madden will DISAPPOINT in terms of providing information and footage of their next gen game...hmmm

on a side note..PS3 did not beat MS in the opener..it turns out only EA and Epic had actual gameplay footage...the rest of it was just movies put together to wow us...Sony Cell technology doesnt even exist yet...sad.
thats 30 people. if the next 3 people pick yes, it will drop to like 54%.

give it time
Old 05-18-2005, 06:57 PM   #15
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMEUSER
Im curious to find out what the board anticipates with this years E3. This E3 is different than any other. Every year there was the competition..feature for feature, graphics comparisons..both VC and EA would battle it out...E3 was the ring...we were the audience..both companies would try to wow us with a littany of reasons as to why their game was better than the others...the result was a wealth of information, screenshots, videos etc...

There was a buzz..football was the focal point of E3.

This year however, that doesnt seem to be the case..understandably since this is a new console year..but the football..what about the football..no buzz..no applause...what do you guys anticipate...answer the poll below.
I would have thought the answer to this is obvious. Anyone who prefered the 2k series is likely to be disappointed in this years E3, while Madden fans will likely be very pleased.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2005, 07:31 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

This E3 has been dissappointing so far. By this time, NFL 2K and Madden pics would've been popping up all over the net. But, EA just won't quit showing these corny "teaser" clips. You can only tease us if the real thing is good, and that's yet to be seen. Something is telling me that we might not see real gameplay from madden on xbox 360, just these little clips that are supposedly visual targets. It sucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »