Home

Exclusive Madden 2006 pics from E3 at Consolesports.net

This is a discussion on Exclusive Madden 2006 pics from E3 at Consolesports.net within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2005, 09:25 PM   #17
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Exclusive Madden 2006 pics from E3 at Consolesports.net

To the above post

Personally, the Superstar Mode/Race for the Heisman in NCAA 06 are going to drive my playing time, and actually make me want to buy both of these games. I always do a player-tracker on my own time, so this just makes it 10x better for people like me.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:15 PM   #18
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
It's kinda pointless. Especially since what your parents do have nothing to do with football.
Tell that to Todd Marinovich

Anywho those are pretty neat graphics but graphics only tell half the story. It's nice to see MADDEN go with what looks to be a bit of an overhaul graphically.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 05-21-2005, 12:29 AM   #19
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Noticed they only show the upper body....I bet the player models will still be short and fat funny looking...they need to get the full body's right...some stocky some slim and get the heights and weights to look correct...
Old 05-21-2005, 01:11 AM   #20
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
They don't? So if your parents were both say, 4'6" and 75 lbs, that wouldn't change your chances of playing football? The majority of parents out there have everything to do with someone playing football.
Did I say anything about their genetic makeup? I said what they do. How does your father singing karaoke affect football at all? And ea needs to do more research on genetics since your parents intelligence has not been proven to have any effect on your intelligence.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 05-21-2005, 01:41 AM   #21
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
How does your father singing karaoke affect football at all?
That is a great question...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2005, 10:41 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Did I say anything about their genetic makeup? I said what they do. How does your father singing karaoke affect football at all? And ea needs to do more research on genetics since your parents intelligence has not been proven to have any effect on your intelligence.
The karakoe thing relates to memory. Which affects your players ability to remember plays. Thus he would be good at playing QB or Lb. Then you throw in the high IQ from the mother, which could translate to leader ship skills. Ending with the Field Commander type of deal.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:56 PM   #23
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fortheroad
The karakoe thing relates to memory. Which affects your players ability to remember plays. Thus he would be good at playing QB or Lb. Then you throw in the high IQ from the mother, which could translate to leader ship skills. Ending with the Field Commander type of deal.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 05-21-2005, 03:06 PM   #24
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
They don't? So if your parents were both say, 4'6" and 75 lbs, that wouldn't change your chances of playing football? The majority of parents out there have everything to do with someone playing football.
Nope, Darren Spolles baby!!!!!!!! *whispers* g r e a t n e s s

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »