Home

360 Picture...Another view of S.Alexander

This is a discussion on 360 Picture...Another view of S.Alexander within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2005, 11:33 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 360 Picture...Another view of S.Alexander

Guys, you can ALMOST read the white seahawks text on the lower collar neck region. The next gen games are gonna be SOOOOOOOOO detailed, its gonna be crazy.

from the looks of the one screen, it looks to be very crispy, NICE colors, nice sharpness, and great attention to detail.

Just multiple the attention to detail by 5 from espn 2k5 and youve got a helluva game. next gen games might even be better than 5x. It's awfully hard to detail 2000 NFL players..... what about create a player and the incoming ncaa prospects. The FUTURE is bright... not too sure about the immediate future.

The fans still look too "fake".... It looks too bright with all those white colors/t shirts. I'm sure that aspect will get fixed. Instead of 10 generic fans, they SHOULD have 1 thousand by 2007 sports games.... with all independent animations and "thought processes"

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 05-26-2005 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:43 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 14

I'm just glad he's not carrying the ball like a loaf of bread.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:43 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 22

Looks f'n awesome..i dont know why people are complaing about the animations. The game isnt even done lol..why do people lose sleep over something thats an unfinished product?

The game will be good..their is enough juice in x360 to provide an amazing expeirence with Madden and its visuals,physics and animations.

Lets just hope they add some much needed atmosphere this time around for next gen..because this gen madden totally missed atmosphere which made its game feel very very dead.

I have a good feeling we will be happy campers after SHOCKWAVE ..admin from teamxbox.com had a chance to actually see Madden x360 in-game and he was just flat out amazed at what he saw..from what he said. This is coming from a guy that favored ESPN NFL over Madden too!

Im a die hard ESPN NFL guy myself..but by no means will i stop from buying a Madden next gen game. I'll be there on day one with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2005, 02:07 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Looks f'n awesome..i dont know why people are complaing about the animations. The game isnt even done lol..why do people lose sleep over something thats an unfinished product?

The game will be good..their is enough juice in x360 to provide an amazing expeirence with Madden and its visuals,physics and animations.

Lets just hope they add some much needed atmosphere this time around for next gen..because this gen madden totally missed atmosphere which made its game feel very very dead.

I have a good feeling we will be happy campers after SHOCKWAVE ..admin from teamxbox.com had a chance to actually see Madden x360 in-game and he was just flat out amazed at what he saw..from what he said. This is coming from a guy that favored ESPN NFL over Madden too!

Im a die hard ESPN NFL guy myself..but by no means will i stop from buying a Madden next gen game. I'll be there on day one with it
I prefer the 2k series over Madden too.. & my Madden Boycott was for this gen only.. I'm getting Madden 06 along with my 360!!

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 05-31-2005, 03:55 PM   #53
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames

Of course he would be amazed if he saw the next gen madden. Next gen and current consoles aren't even close to each other. He never said anything about the gameplay, all he could say anything about were the graphics.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-02-2005, 09:57 AM   #54
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
I'm just glad he's not carrying the ball like a loaf of bread.
That's one of the first things I noticed. Finally!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 11:02 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 11

First off, Im not a Madden *****. I still think EA is a lazy company even though they appear to be making progress with this years madden. I work in the CG industry. I dont care what screenshots I see. Until I see some actual footage of gameplay (and that doesnt mean a shot of a player on the field) Im still skeptical. Its still just artists renderings who sit in front of these super high end CG machines and build this super badass 3d models of a player. If youre not gonna actually put THAT one in the game an animate it, etc then you can pull out all the stops when it comes to the visual. When you have to start to factor in putting the model into gameplay, animation, etc then thats another story. They can sit and make "still" high end 3d renerings of players all day long and show them to you for you to drool over. Im betting my money that the actual gameplay wont come close to what you guys are drooling over now. Will it make Madden 2005 look like an atari 2600 game, probably, but will it look like what youre seeing now? Probably not. Flame me all you want, I know what im talking about wether you choose to listen to me or cover your ears because you dont want the dream of a game actually looking that good dying. One day games will look just like the commercial but today is not that day kiddos.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2005, 12:21 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 9

WOW! Now if THIS is what we can expect from 360 in the form of a football title, then the 360 is going to be worth the purchase! I just hope that this shot is representative of gameplay, and not just a pretty cut scene.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »