Home

Possible glimpse of madden 360 player models in action

This is a discussion on Possible glimpse of madden 360 player models in action within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2005, 10:47 AM   #17
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: Possible glimpse of madden 360 player models in action

hmmm on the webpage it said Feb 2006 is the release date. I also saw the little circles under the players in the black uni's when they were glowing or something near the end. I dont believe that was actual gameplay though. I still dont like the animations, seems just like current gen madden to me.

Last edited by Bad_Intentions; 06-15-2005 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:09 PM   #18
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Possible glimpse of madden 360 player models in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Ok, I think you want to see that stuff. I didn't see any circle moving underneath the guy and I've looked at it many times. The game isn't even coming out until fall 2006.
Yes mood, I want to see that stuff. I fabricated all of it to gain a little attention...

Start watching the video about halfway through, and pause it just as the player in black is getting hit against the wall. If you pause it before the second tackler hits him, you'll see that tackler has a light white colored circle below him. Now continue watching, as the player on white picks up the loose ball, and he has this white circle underneath him as he carries the ball. The next two players that try to tackle him each have circles as well. One has a blue one, and you can actually see control switch to him right before he attempts the tackle. At the end of the video, the player with the ball (still with a white circle under him) bowls over a defender to reach the goal line, and that defender has a red circle under him.

Oh, and like I said before, I'm not saying this is definitive evidence that this is in game, but it can definetely make a case for it...

Last edited by DickDalewood; 06-15-2005 at 12:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »