Home

New Madden Pics!!

This is a discussion on New Madden Pics!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2005, 09:22 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: New Madden Pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
Well I'm getting Madden on 360, I'm saying this isn't impressive and its not. Regardless of what I do with my 2k sports games. I'm still giving EA the benefit of the doubt. And this isn't impressive it looks nice. But if you want to be critical..why are they only showing the top to mid part of the model....why not give full body photos...WHY?

I'll tell you...because EA never gets lower body proportions right....so again I'm not impressed until I see full models on the field...that b.s outside the stadium and showing me a empty stadium isn't impressive. 4 1/2 months away or should I say 4 months to ship out billions of copies...shouldn't they have more info by now.

We deserve more...if your going to get the rights to the NFL....you should put out or shut up....and so far they have put out nothing but b.s what could be's....thats not good enough...I loved madden on Genesis and 99 and 2000 on PS1. I'm ready to have them days back....

Otherwise..I stand with 2k5 on XBOX with updated rosters....lol...

I bought madden this year when the price dropped to $25 and I'm disappointed. Gameplay was arcadish. Like playing Blitz, the presentation was horrid...I didn't know if it was suppose to entertain me or make me buy more red bull...Because I kept dozing off. Player models were rediculous and stupid looking. And they run with that hunch over look. Why is it the QB can be facing the opposite way run back 14 yards and then throw it..directly to a reciever without ever facing them. Is this Madden or Tecmo Bowl 3D...I mean madden has its problems....and I hope EA fixes them on the 360 version before I cough up $60 for it. I'm not hating on EA I'm being a realistic person who likes sports and loves football....

The consumers deserve more.

To answer your post...I have four letters for you. If you don't know what they mean, don't worry. Keep going on and on about dumb crap like thIS and you'll hear it enough to learn what it stands for...

S-T-F-U!
Old 06-22-2005, 09:43 PM   #34
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
To answer your post...I have four letters for you. If you don't know what they mean, don't worry. Keep going on and on about dumb crap like thIS and you'll hear it enough to learn what it stands for...

S-T-F-U!
, Really, BHTS stop bitching already, do yourself a favor and never buy another Madden in your lifetime, and you should be more happy in life.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-22-2005, 11:00 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
You know what, you guys are really immature and it wasn't bitching it was stating a point.
A point that people have attempted to make about eight gazillion times on these boards...it's an old argument that nobody is interested in hearing anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindshadows2
And it wasn't in defense of myself...I was speaking for everyone who gave a damn. Like yourself. If you are a true Madden Fan...I'm sure your interest and expectations are alot higher than what has been shown.
Madden Fan? Fan is short for fanatic, and while I do enjoy playing Madden and other sports video games, I wouldn't go so far as to call myself fanatic about it. Are my expectations a lot higher for XBox 360? Honestly? No. From what I've seen so far, it's what I would expect to see from NextGen hardware/software at this stage of development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindshadows2
As far as the other post speaking of Four letter words.... Grow up. Its uncalled for. Learn how to take peoples post as different views of opinion and not bitching.
*sigh* In the words of Dennis Leary, S-T-F-U!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2005, 11:17 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Fellas, calm down.
Old 06-23-2005, 07:59 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny
And thats all we can do at this point, hope. I wish they would give us something real to discuss. A few screenies just don't cut it.
I feel the same way but the game isn't out until November. That means that they probably won't give us any big stuff for a while.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:18 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS

nice pics.

By the way, your avatar looks fine!
Old 06-23-2005, 09:50 AM   #39
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

I wish they would show a demo of them in action.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:26 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXLT
As John Madden would say, "BOOM!"
hey you left out " HE'S ON HIS BACK "! aaaah.... Madden 92... lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »