Home

new videos up now

This is a discussion on new videos up now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2005, 01:14 AM   #9
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: new videos up now

Call me a skeptic, but it looks like the same Madden it's been for the last few years. Not neccesarily bad, as I liked last years version, but I don't see much to get me real excited for this version.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:37 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Call me a skeptic, but it looks like the same Madden it's been for the last few years. Not neccesarily bad, as I liked last years version, but I don't see much to get me real excited for this version.
thats the same thing i'm talking about.i'm sure the gameplay will be tight but these graphics are just done.if it was just all about gameplay,some us would still be playing PS1. now i can deal with NCAA graphics because the fun factor is greater. MADDEN ( ps2) just seems boring now.even more after seeing the next gen stuff.LOOKS LIKE A SURE RENTAL ONLY FOR ME.until november
Old 06-30-2005, 01:50 AM   #11
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

This will be the first time I've skipped a madden in a long time. NOTHING about the game this year excites me even remotely. I'll just be waiting for the 360 version. It looks like they're playing 05 with a new score bar. I know its early, but cmon, Im totally not feeling Madden 06 on the current gen.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 02:10 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
This will be the first time I've skipped a madden in a long time. NOTHING about the game this year excites me even remotely. I'll just be waiting for the 360 version. It looks like they're playing 05 with a new score bar. I know its early, but cmon, Im totally not feeling Madden 06 on the current gen.
Its not really early... from the Gamespot news section, Madden is near complete... Ahh well, I'll be getting the 360 version anyway, so I'll being really interested as to what will be shown the next time they show the next gen version.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:55 AM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

It's nice to see the 20 step drop, throw a strike off your back foot is still in the game. Whoever tries to pass Madden off as the ultimate in realism should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:04 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

just think if 360 was'nt coming out .and this would be the only pro football game to play, we would be in trouble.man i hope NCAA O6 is good. if not i'll just have to enjoy the great outdoors
Old 06-30-2005, 03:32 AM   #15
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Ahh, so many new things coming out, so little money.

NCAA 06, Madden 06, Battlefield: Modern Combat 2, SvR 2 and not to mention having to decide which of the top two next-gen consoles to get: 360 or PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 04:09 AM   #16
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Is anyone else getting the regular XBOX version and the 360 version when it comes out? I'm getting the XBOX version just for draft classes and some online play, then the 360 version will be mainly for online play, since we don't know for sure that you can import your DC's from XBOX to 360. My wife was fussing at me about it a few days ago. She said "Why do you need two different versions of the same game? I answered back with, why do you need different colors of the same shoes?" She quietened down after that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »