Home

Madden for 360

This is a discussion on Madden for 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2005, 07:30 PM   #57
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden for 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman321
What matters is now we have a system with 10x more power than the other (360) and we may still be getting ps2 ports!
Are you saying the PS3 will be 10X more powerful than 360? If so, please don't fall for the Sony hype machine. Wasn't the PS2 supposed to recreate Toy Story graphics in games? I never saw that, unless I missed something.
I will be buying both system and I bet they both play and look pretty much the same.
I really hope you all don't think EA just started on this engine, they had to be working on it for at least over a year now. Do you really think they will create a new engine and then create a completely new one in one year to take advantage of Sony's so-called extra power? Not gonna happen.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:38 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden for 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
Are you saying the PS3 will be 10X more powerful than 360? If so, please don't fall for the Sony hype machine. Wasn't the PS2 supposed to recreate Toy Story graphics in games? I never saw that, unless I missed something.
I will be buying both system and I bet they both play and look pretty much the same.
I really hope you all don't think EA just started on this engine, they had to be working on it for at least over a year now. Do you really think they will create a new engine and then create a completely new one in one year to take advantage of Sony's so-called extra power? Not gonna happen.
No 360 is 10x more than the best now, which is xbox. Probably 20x more than ps2. 360 and ps3 are about the same in my mind. I am not saying anything other than EA has never made an all new engine for anybody other than the clear sales leader. They make an all new engine once in a blue moon.

I am not saying EA football is bad. It is smooth and refined. It is basically very slow moving franchise with only small refinements each year. We have an outdated engine. Please tell me when EA has ever pushed the envelope technology wise, especially with a console that is not the market leader. NEVER

Last edited by cman321; 07-26-2005 at 07:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »