Home

New York Giants on Madden 06

This is a discussion on New York Giants on Madden 06 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2005, 10:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
New York Giants on Madden 06

I'm a big Giants fan and I had a major bone to pick with EA regarding my G-men. First of all, Eli Manning had a generic face and looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy. And, Tom Coughlin looked like Bilbo Baggins from Lord of the Rings. Does anybody know if Eli Manning will look more like himself? If Tom Coughlin will look like himself? And, if the Giants will be wearing black cleats in the game? I really hope so. I'm going to be upset if these areas are not addressed for my team. GO GIANTS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 10:23 AM   #2
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: New York Giants on Madden 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyg21
I'm a big Giants fan and I had a major bone to pick with EA regarding my G-men. First of all, Eli Manning had a generic face and looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy. And, Tom Coughlin looked like Bilbo Baggins from Lord of the Rings. Does anybody know if Eli Manning will look more like himself? If Tom Coughlin will look like himself? And, if the Giants will be wearing black cleats in the game? I really hope so. I'm going to be upset if these areas are not addressed for my team. GO GIANTS!
Well I'm a huge Giants fan too, as you can see. I could careless if Manning doesn't look like himself, cause god he is pretty ulgy anyway, Plus the players never look like themself anyway in madden, every player has a geniric look anyway, and I could careless if Coughlin looked like elmer fund, if the Giants don't have the black cleats that just a huge game killer for me.......J/S..lol...I don't care if the giants wear pink cleats, as long as the gamplay great. Dude this issues you seem to have are really picky.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-25-2005, 11:49 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well, this is supposed to be EA Sports. If it's in the game, it's in the game. This is the only football game being made this year, so you damn right I am picky and you damn right they had better get it right or this damn game will stay on the shelf for me. They had better pay attention to every detail and get this game right. I am big on gameplay, but if EA is going to sign an exclusive deal, they had better give the consumers what they are looking for, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Well I'm a huge Giants fan too, as you can see. I could careless if Manning doesn't look like himself, cause god he is pretty ulgy anyway, Plus the players never look like themself anyway in madden, every player has a geniric look anyway, and I could careless if Coughlin looked like elmer fund, if the Giants don't have the black cleats that just a huge game killer for me.......J/S..lol...I don't care if the giants wear pink cleats, as long as the gamplay great. Dude this issues you seem to have are really picky.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:56 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

Next Gen will give you what you want...
Old 07-25-2005, 12:47 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Well, this is supposed to be EA Sports. If it's in the game, it's in the game. This is the only football game being made this year, so you damn right I am picky and you damn right they had better get it right or this damn game will stay on the shelf for me. They had better pay attention to every detail and get this game right. I am big on gameplay, but if EA is going to sign an exclusive deal, they had better give the consumers what they are looking for, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with NYG 21 EA now has a great responsibilty and little things like that do matter especially if its your favorite team they are screwing up !
This has nothing to do with gameplay ! its the basic things that should be in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 12:52 PM   #6
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Big Giants fan here as well. I agree with what everyone is saying. As long as the gameplay is good, I really could care less about the little things. But it does add to the atmosphere of the game and a company with exclusive rights should pay more attention to detail.

That being said, I don't think EA cares too much about going the extra mile since they have a strangle hold on NFL Football games. Most of our complaints go unheard, so that is just something we will have to deal with. We can say all we want that we won't buy the games, but all video game football fans know they will eventually give in. This is all unfortunate, but this is the way it is.

Last edited by jrivera34; 07-25-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
I'm a big Giants fan and I had a major bone to pick with EA regarding my G-men. First of all, Eli Manning had a generic face and looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy. And, Tom Coughlin looked like Bilbo Baggins from Lord of the Rings.

ROFL!

... Eli Manning does look like the Pillsbury Doughboy.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:17 PM   #8
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Like I said your being picky, and that's cool. Just remember EA could careless if keep there game on the shelf, you not buying there game won't have any effect on there sales,PERIOD!!!!!!!!
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »