Home

I'M WAITING FOR 360..ARE YOU???

This is a discussion on I'M WAITING FOR 360..ARE YOU??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2005, 12:48 PM   #9
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: I'M WAITING FOR 360..ARE YOU???

Money is tight but I'm such the football junkie, I'll get both after iniatially saying I would only get the 360.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:48 PM   #10
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas
Money is tight but I'm such the football junkie, I'll get both after iniatially saying I would only get the 360.
Haha, me too

Old 07-26-2005, 12:51 PM   #11
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas
Please, don't make me join this bandwagon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2005, 01:04 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
Please, don't make me join this bandwagon.
Yeah, football games are my weakness. I am trying to wait for gamefly for my Madden fix but I try to do that with NCAA 2006 and pick up the game the same day.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:15 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Buying both...
Old 07-26-2005, 03:23 PM   #14
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

You guys saying you are going to wait are lieing. Once Madden comes out in Aug. you know you'll be going to the store with some trade in's and getting the game. I'm buying both.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:04 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock_11
You guys saying you are going to wait are lieing. Once Madden comes out in Aug. you know you'll be going to the store with some trade in's and getting the game. I'm buying both.
Yup you are right, they are lying! Im getting Madden (even though id rather have NFL 2k6) for my Xbox, then I will trade it in for store credit when I pick up my Xbox 360 which is on reserve. Im going to get a PS3 when they come out too. Im sorry, some people on this board will call me dumb for owning both the 360 and the PS3 but I play more than just sports games. I play games that are on platform specific. There will be 360 games I want that I will never see on the PS3 and there are PS3 games I want that I will never see on the 360. Im all about getting my **** right then and there when it comes out. Fortunately I dont have to mow the neighbors lawns all summer to save up for a system
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2005, 07:18 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
Madden 06 looks cool but its not enough of an increase in graphics and performance to justify another purchase. I mean, for me, there needs to be a big leap in overall quality and performance to give them more money. Madden 05 to Madden 360 on Xbox is that GIANT leap that will justify spending more money....

so using your logic, you only buy a new madden every 6 years or so to coincide with the release of a new system? why do you even participate in the madden forums if that's the case???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »