Home

Detailed Superstar Experience

This is a discussion on Detailed Superstar Experience within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2005, 01:10 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 14
Detailed Superstar Experience

Those of you who followed my RFTH know this will be a very detailed look at Superstar mode from a realistic and sim POV, and will be one which features a RFTH player which is different (outside of being able to be drafted in the first round, I've also found another perk already).

Be sure to check it out, and I'll be updating it frequently. Drop any questions you'd like into there as well if you have some for me.

http://www.maddennation.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=36507
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2005, 01:24 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Detailed Superstar Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastapadre
Those of you who followed my RFTH know this will be a very detailed look at Superstar mode from a realistic and sim POV, and will be one which features a RFTH player which is different (outside of being able to be drafted in the first round, I've also found another perk already).

Be sure to check it out, and I'll be updating it frequently. Drop any questions you'd like into there as well if you have some for me.

http://www.maddennation.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=36507
I can't wait to read it!

Could you just do me one favor if possible, when playing the games and then reporting on them could you be honest about how you feel about the game? If you feel something's not right, write about it. If you feel something is great, write about it.

The reason I mention this is because I read your RFTH diary which was awesome and it had me really looking forward to the feature. Once I played it though, I noticed many flaws in the mode itself and in the actual game play that you never really mentioned.

Thanks again in advance for taking your time to write such a detailed analysis of the Superstar mode, it is greatly appreciated.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:28 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossfan8480
I can't wait to read it!

Could you just do me one favor if possible, when playing the games and then reporting on them could you be honest about how you feel about the game? If you feel something's not right, write about it. If you feel something is great, write about it.

The reason I mention this is because I read your RFTH diary which was awesome and it had me really looking forward to the feature. Once I played it though, I noticed many flaws in the mode itself and in the actual game play that you never really mentioned.

Thanks again in advance for taking your time to write such a detailed analysis of the Superstar mode, it is greatly appreciated.

sure, Im always honest about things. I laid out what I went through and thought of it...and I still like the mode. Easiest thing is to ask specific questions on things, cause Im not necessarily looking for a detail that may be really important to you that may go unnoticed or ignored by myself.

gameplay wise thats not what im covering here. There are threads that are up (and I'll do one for sure) that goes over gameplay as well as a sticked thread where you can ask any questions and it will get answered.

as to SS, there are already a few things I've noticed that can be improved. Which isnt surprising for a first year feature. I'll be laying all that stuff out in the near future, but I just got started with it.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:39 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastapadre
sure, Im always honest about things. I laid out what I went through and thought of it...and I still like the mode. Easiest thing is to ask specific questions on things, cause Im not necessarily looking for a detail that may be really important to you that may go unnoticed or ignored by myself.

gameplay wise thats not what im covering here. There are threads that are up (and I'll do one for sure) that goes over gameplay as well as a sticked thread where you can ask any questions and it will get answered.

as to SS, there are already a few things I've noticed that can be improved. Which isnt surprising for a first year feature. I'll be laying all that stuff out in the near future, but I just got started with it.
Alright, sounds good to me. Thanks again!

Old 07-28-2005, 01:49 PM   #5
Champs!

Kearnzo's Arena

OVR: 18

pasta, i've been following your SS/RFTH modes, and they're great! Good job man, i'll be following this closely
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2005, 06:06 PM   #6
Pro

got the next update up!
Old 07-28-2005, 06:17 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I loved the RFTH ... hope u do just as good with SS mode.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:32 PM   #8
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR
I loved the RFTH ... hope u do just as good with SS mode.
to bad that eafans banner will be gone shortly
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »