Home

UH OH! Here we go again.

This is a discussion on UH OH! Here we go again. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 07:12 PM   #25
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: UH OH! Here we go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
The funny thing is that all the Visual Concepts *** lickers act like 2K5 is perfect. When I pass a dead carcass in the road I often wonder. What has more bugs, this carcass or a 2K video game. I mean I like 2K5 and it had alot of great features that I wish were in Madden, but the game had lots of game killing flaws along with other pathatic bugs that a 5 year could catch after playing 1 game. Then someone brings up a Madden flaw or bug that isn't even confimed to be a flaw and its the worst thing ever. Some people are just hypocrites.
well i guess you fall right into that same hypocrite trend as well. Instead of just saying both games have flaws, you do it this way
1. 2k series, tons of flaws, worse than a dead carcass, can easily be seen by a child, all game killers, etc etc, worst thing ever
2. madden just has some simple flaw or bug which probably isn't a big deal at all.

so that's basically what you are saying, right? You just fall right into the same trap with all the other hypocrits out there. Why would it have been so difficult to say both games have flaws instead of taking one to some serious level, while downplaying the other?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2005, 07:14 PM   #26
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: UH OH! Here we go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
well i guess you fall right into that same hypocrite trend as well. Instead of just saying both games have flaws, you do it this way
1. 2k series, tons of flaws, worse than a dead carcass, can easily be seen by a child, all game killers, etc etc, worst thing ever
2. madden just has some simple flaw or bug which probably isn't a big deal at all.

so that's basically what you are saying, right? You just fall right into the same trap with all the other hypocrits out there. Why would it have been so difficult to say both games have flaws instead of taking one to some serious level, while downplaying the other?
This is not going the way I expected. There is to be no more Madden vs. NFL2k talk...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »