Home

Any deals available when buying madden?

This is a discussion on Any deals available when buying madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Any deals available when buying madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
I actually just called and was told that the deal starts when madden comes out. So i was told to bring my NCAA 06 with me when i pick up madden and i will be all set.
Sounds like a good deal for those who were disappointed with NCAA and want their NFL fix.

Old 07-30-2005, 05:17 PM   #10
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossfan8480
Sounds like a good deal for those who were disappointed with NCAA and want their NFL fix.
Yep that's me. I can finish up my RFTH. Import my guy and i will be all set.

P.S does anyone know if Gamestop takes controllers abd if so how much credit i could get for a wireless one.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:41 PM   #11
MVP

kweiss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
At EB, there is a trade-in deal going on for Madden. Details can be found HERE

The deals at EB and Gamestop are the only ones I know of. As for details on each, you could just give the local stores where you live a call.
From the website:

Quote:
Trade-in 1 to 5 select pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $10.00 each towards the pre-purchase of MADDEN NFL 2006 PS2 or MADDEN NFL 2006 GC or MADDEN NFL 2006 XB or MADDEN NFL 2006 GBA or MADDEN NFL 2006 DS or MADDEN NFL 2006 PC
Doesn anyone know what the "select pre-played games" are? I've got a ton of games I want to get rid of, but most of them are pretty old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2005, 07:42 PM   #12
MVP

ASB37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweiss
From the website:

Doesn anyone know what the "select pre-played games" are? I've got a ton of games I want to get rid of, but most of them are pretty old.
I'm sure if you called your local EB they could give you a list. It might vary with each store depending on what they have stock and such.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:23 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
I'm sure if you called your local EB they could give you a list. It might vary with each store depending on what they have stock and such.
Frys usually has a deal the first week. In past years, they don't get the game until the Wednesday or Thursday (while GS/EB gets theirs Monday night or Tuesday).

However, this year, they had it on the morning of the official release, just like other stores and they had it for $37.99.

Their online site is outpost.com.

Also dvdplanet.com has it for under $40 as well but they apparently got NCAA later and unless they paid for express shipping, people who ordered waited.
Old 07-31-2005, 04:25 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wco81
Frys usually has a deal the first week. In past years, they don't get the game until the Wednesday or Thursday (while GS/EB gets theirs Monday night or Tuesday).

However, this year, they had it on the morning of the official release, just like other stores and they had it for $37.99.

Their online site is outpost.com.

Also dvdplanet.com has it for under $40 as well but they apparently got NCAA later and unless they paid for express shipping, people who ordered waited.

......and so shall I. Fry's does have the new games out around the same time all the other stores do, and about 30 percent cheaper the first week and you have to stand in that damn concert line at Gamestop or all the rest of them, at least I won't anymore.
Old 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM   #15
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8

I just paid off my pre-order on Madden at EB. I took some of of my games over to see which ones I could get $10 for. I got $10 each for ESPN NHL 2k5, ESPN College Hoops 2k5, and Sonic Mega Collection. I only payed $20 for each of those so that was a pretty good deal. They wouldn't take ESPN NFL 2k5 or NFL Street, only $3 for those.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2005, 12:35 AM   #16
MVP

ASB37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpsJunkie
I just paid off my pre-order on Madden at EB. I took some of of my games over to see which ones I could get $10 for. I got $10 each for ESPN NHL 2k5, ESPN College Hoops 2k5, and Sonic Mega Collection. I only payed $20 for each of those so that was a pretty good deal. They wouldn't take ESPN NFL 2k5 or NFL Street, only $3 for those.
Sounds good. I was planning on also taking in ESPN NHL 2k5 and was worried i wouldnt get much for it. Hopefully my gamestop will take it for 10. Anyone have any idea how much a wireless controller will go for?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »