Home

Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2005, 03:45 PM   #17
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Oh goodness.....
Old 08-02-2005, 03:53 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

There were people yesterday/last night saying the called FYE and were told it would be on the shelves today.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I looked on fye's site and they have the release date as today but you can only pre-order from their site.... I swore I would not try to get the game early either since, like everyone else, I ran myself ragged trying to get NCAA 06!!
Old 08-02-2005, 04:03 PM   #20
Banned

stellastarr's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilateen
i ordered from DVD planet for $40 and asked for express mail. I called them and they said it takes 3-5 working days to get to me. I live in Blue Island, IL and DVD Planet is in Itasca, IL......3-5 days????? bastards!!!
dvdplanet= worthless
Old 08-02-2005, 04:37 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistons89
I looked on fye's site and they have the release date as today but you can only pre-order from their site.... I swore I would not try to get the game early either since, like everyone else, I ran myself ragged trying to get NCAA 06!!
I went to the Target where I got NCAA a week early and they didn't have them out...they did have "Available August 9th" plastered all over the place however, so I'm guessing they know what they are doing this time.

I stopped by the local FYE on the way back and they also had the "Available August 9th" display boxes out. Unless I hear different I'm not going to be looking anywhere else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2005, 06:48 PM   #22
R**k**

whosgotcha's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Gamestop. fully paid for. They are having a special midnight opening but I'll probably pick it up around 9 or 10 am tuesday the ninth.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:17 PM   #23
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Angry Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

man o man i dont know what to believe but i just went to the madden boards over at EASports.com and there are already 2 people who said they have Madden 06! and the store that was selling it was Wal-Mart i find it hard to believe but these 2 guys said they got it from wal-mart the guy screen name is kentucky somthing over at the EA Madden Boards said he went to wal-mart and asked this old lady if they had madden 06 and so she goes back to look and she comes out with a copy ! i am like WTF is this guy talking about is he telling the truth? as i read further he said he bought the copy from the lady and he was playing it and starting awnsering some Questions and they seem lagit so something fishy is going on and the other guy had his sister who wors at wal-mart go back and get his copy she took it to him and stuff so if this is indeed true EXPECT EA TO GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT AND MADDEN TO BE ON SHELVES THIS WEEK. IF ITS TRUE THEN EA WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT! man i will be mad if this has happened because we have to wait till next week so my question is If this wal-mart thing is true will EA Make us wait or are they required to let the other stores sale it early if so i will be calling around starting tommorrow thanks
p.s i am sorry i posted this if this is not allowed then take the links out i am sorry mods but to prove my point copy and paste these links thanks
now can someone tell me if these guys are telling the truth or if they are lying thanks

http://easports.boards.ea.com/messages?14@@.3bd758d1!
brand=www.&ticket=0&decode=999

http://easports.boards.ea.com/messages?14@@.3bd7571a!brand=www.&ticket=0&decode=999

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 08-02-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:47 PM   #24
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
man o man i dont know what to believe but i just went to the madden boards over at EASports.com and there are already 2 people who said they have Madden 06! and the store that was selling it was Wal-Mart i find it hard to believe but these 2 guys said they got it from wal-mart the guy screen name is kentucky somthing over at the EA Madden Boards said he went to wal-mart and asked this old lady if they had madden 06 and so she goes back to look and she comes out with a copy ! i am like WTF is this guy talking about is he telling the truth? as i read further he said he bought the copy from the lady and he was playing it and starting awnsering some Questions and they seem lagit so something fishy is going on and the other guy had his sister who wors at wal-mart go back and get his copy she took it to him and stuff so if this is indeed true EXPECT EA TO GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT AND MADDEN TO BE ON SHELVES THIS WEEK. IF ITS TRUE THEN EA WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT! man i will be mad if this has happened because we have to wait till next week so my question is If this wal-mart thing is true will EA Make us wait or are they required to let the other stores sale it early if so i will be calling around starting tommorrow thanks
p.s i am sorry i posted this if this is not allowed then take the links out i am sorry mods but to prove my point copy and paste these links thanks
now can someone tell me if these guys are telling the truth or if they are lying thanks

http://easports.boards.ea.com/messages?14@@.3bd758d1!
brand=www.&ticket=0&decode=999

http://easports.boards.ea.com/messages?14@@.3bd7571a!brand=www.&ticket=0&decode=999
NCAA should have taught you to never pre-order anything in cases such as these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »