Home

Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2005, 09:55 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilateen
i ordered from DVD planet for $40 and asked for express mail. I called them and they said it takes 3-5 working days to get to me. I live in Blue Island, IL and DVD Planet is in Itasca, IL......3-5 days????? bastards!!!
That's an estimate, you should get it a day after it ships.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2005, 10:03 PM   #26
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
man o man i dont know what to believe but i just went to the madden boards over at EASports.com and there are already 2 people who said they have Madden 06! and the store that was selling it was Wal-Mart i find it hard to believe but these 2 guys said they got it from wal-mart the guy screen name is kentucky somthing over at the EA Madden Boards said he went to wal-mart and asked this old lady if they had madden 06 and so she goes back to look and she comes out with a copy ! i am like WTF is this guy talking about is he telling the truth? as i read further he said he bought the copy from the lady and he was playing it and starting awnsering some Questions and they seem lagit so something fishy is going on and the other guy had his sister who wors at wal-mart go back and get his copy she took it to him and stuff so if this is indeed true EXPECT EA TO GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT AND MADDEN TO BE ON SHELVES THIS WEEK. IF ITS TRUE THEN EA WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE THE GREEN LIGHT! man i will be mad if this has happened because we have to wait till next week so my question is If this wal-mart thing is true will EA Make us wait or are they required to let the other stores sale it early if so i will be calling around starting tommorrow thanks
p.s i am sorry i posted this if this is not allowed then take the links out i am sorry mods but to prove my point copy and paste these links thanks
now can someone tell me if these guys are telling the truth or if they are lying thanks

http://easports.boards.ea.com/messages?14@@.3bd758d1!
brand=www.&ticket=0&decode=999

http://easports.boards.ea.com/messages?14@@.3bd7571a!brand=www.&ticket=0&decode=999
Boo Hoo for you, EA doen't have to give the green light for nothing, remember that
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 08-02-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:12 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

After reading what the one guy on EA's site had to say, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the game. He didn't give any detailed information that we haven't read in previews and was unable to prove that he had the game.

Unless I see some proof, then I really doubt anyone has the game. Anything's possible (ie: NCAA fiasco), but there were a bunch of guys who proved they did in fact have the game.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:21 PM   #28
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

I'm gonna be at the beach from the 8th to the 13 so i have to wait 4 long days to play it.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:35 PM   #29
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Official "Where Is It?", 'When Will I Get It", "Who's Got It?" Release Date Threa

Just wondering for you guys with past Midnight releases. How long does it usually take to get in and out with the game. I know it depends on town etc. But if i pay in full i know it helps sometimes to get the game quicker. But i was just wondering if some of you guys with some midnight release experiences could share some stories about how long it took for you guys and roughly how many people where there. I might just decide to go after work with a friend of mine if i feel the midnight release will take too long.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:38 PM   #30
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
Just wondering for you guys with past Midnight releases. How long does it usually take to get in and out with the game. I know it depends on town etc. But if i pay in full i know it helps sometimes to get the game quicker. But i was just wondering if some of you guys with some midnight release experiences could share some stories about how long it took for you guys and roughly how many people where there. I might just decide to go after work with a friend of mine if i feel the midnight release will take too long.
When I waited out at midnight for Halo 2, they had separate lines, those who paid for it in full and those who didn't.

I didn't pay for it in full but still got in in about 20 minutes.

My EB isn't having a midnight release for Madden, but they are opening 2 hours earlier. So I'll just get it then.
But we all live in denial
Old 08-03-2005, 12:53 AM   #31
Rookie

Preordered mine through GameStop.com with overnight shipping...so I expect it August 9th...regardless of the rumors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 03:30 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilateen
i ordered from DVD planet for $40 and asked for express mail. I called them and they said it takes 3-5 working days to get to me. I live in Blue Island, IL and DVD Planet is in Itasca, IL......3-5 days????? bastards!!!

Why would you order it from there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »