Home

Trying to stay patient and hold for 360 version

This is a discussion on Trying to stay patient and hold for 360 version within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2005, 08:54 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Trying to stay patient and hold for 360 version

Man, I don't know how many other guy's are fighting temptation. But this might be the 1st year in over 10 years that I don't get Madden on the release date.

I'm trying to hold off until the XBOX 360 version comes out but it's very tempting to pick up a copy next week for the current system (PS2). I don't want to fork over the cash right now knowing I'm going to throw down another $50 in November.

I love football so much this is a nerve wrecking situation......DAMN YOU EA!

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-03-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Trying to stay patient and hold for 360 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Man, I don't know how many other guy's are fighting temptation. But I this might be the 1st year in over 10 years that I don't get Madden on the release date
I'm trying to hold off until the XBOX 360 version comes out but it's very tempting to pick up a copy next week for the current system (PS2). I don't want to fork over the cash right now knowing I'm going to throw down another $50 in November.

good luck

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-03-2005, 09:08 PM   #3
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Man, I don't know how many other guy's are fighting temptation. But I this might be the 1st year in over 10 years that I don't get Madden on the release date.

Get Madden for everyone that loves your NCAA sliders, if I had a Madden equivalent it would be great.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:17 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 10

Do it for the sliders...haha.

I bet you Playmaker, that if you ask for donations you'll get it, probably enough for your new Madden. I remember a couple years back someone actually made a thread somewhere else asking for someone to buy them Madden because they couldn't afford it...he wasn't really known for anythin but buggin either...and someone bought him one. Sent him 50 dollars. People like that deserve a lot...

Playmaker, why don't you just buy Madden and return NCAA and Madden when 360 comes out to get Madden 360?

Unless you are keeping your PS2? Also, if you have 5 games you're not playing, ebgames has a deal, any 5 used games and you can get Madden 06 lol
Old 08-03-2005, 09:19 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

wHY wait? just get it on release day for xbox/ps2 and trade it in later when xbox 360 comes out

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 09:48 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya
Do it for the sliders...haha.

I bet you Playmaker, that if you ask for donations you'll get it, probably enough for your new Madden. I remember a couple years back someone actually made a thread somewhere else asking for someone to buy them Madden because they couldn't afford it...he wasn't really known for anythin but buggin either...and someone bought him one. Sent him 50 dollars. People like that deserve a lot...

Playmaker, why don't you just buy Madden and return NCAA and Madden when 360 comes out to get Madden 360?

Unless you are keeping your PS2? Also, if you have 5 games you're not playing, ebgames has a deal, any 5 used games and you can get Madden 06 lol

I can't trade in NCAA 2006 that game is like crack.

But I hear you on trading in Madden in November for the 360 version. I might consider that but I'm definetly not posting a donations thread.....
Old 08-03-2005, 09:53 PM   #7
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Man, I don't know how many other guy's are fighting temptation. But this might be the 1st year in over 10 years that I don't get Madden on the release date.

To be completey honest with you, I don't think the 360 version is going to be better then the xbox/ps2 version at all, only in the graphics department. I truley believe this gen version will no doubt play better then the 360 version. People think cause it's next gen that it's going to be the best, think again my freinds, it will be the first installment of madden on a brand new next gen system, so don't expect it to really be better then this gen's, only in the graphics department
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-03-2005, 10:08 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 10

The first installment? lol, true but remember the first installment for PS2 and dreamcase and XBOX? lol

It's most likely going to be better, I mean what we have been looking at does seem to be the same things we see in 360. Have you seen the 360 videos? lol

I mean isn't the madden for 360 being called Madden 360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »