Home

espn lover likes madden 2006???

This is a discussion on espn lover likes madden 2006??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2005, 12:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
espn lover likes madden 2006???

OK so i took the plunge and got madden 2006 for xbox 39.99 at walmart (not a bad price) I played Madden 2005 last year and thought it was bad, just bad. I 've been a espn fan since 2k03. I still think that espn 2005 is the 2nd best football game ever made. the first without a doubt is front page sports back in 1994. Anyways, so far I'm really liking madden 2006 so far, i've only played a couple of games so far, but it seems to play very well, much better than 2005, and i do like the passing cone, seems to make it more sim like. I know every games has it;s bugs, so i'm never expecting perfection. but so far so good with madden 2006. I'm gonna dive into online once i get good enuf. Just got to learn all the madden controls. I'll still be playing espn, but madden has lots of promise. ESPN fan give it a chance, i think you could like
it !

Matt
Gamertag mighty1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 01:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: espn lover likes madden 2006???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty1
OK so i took the plunge and got madden 2006 for xbox 39.99 at walmart (not a bad price) I played Madden 2005 last year and thought it was bad, just bad. I 've been a espn fan since 2k03. I still think that espn 2005 is the 2nd best football game ever made. the first without a doubt is front page sports back in 1994. Anyways, so far I'm really liking madden 2006 so far, i've only played a couple of games so far, but it seems to play very well, much better than 2005, and i do like the passing cone, seems to make it more sim like. I know every games has it;s bugs, so i'm never expecting perfection. but so far so good with madden 2006. I'm gonna dive into online once i get good enuf. Just got to learn all the madden controls. I'll still be playing espn, but madden has lots of promise. ESPN fan give it a chance, i think you could like
it !

Matt
Gamertag mighty1
the thing i love about this game is that it makes you earn you're points (4 me atleast).. i've only played the 1st two games in my Eagles 'chise (all pro) and lost to the Falcons 10-9, and beat the 49ers 17-12. And i like the passing cone too, however i still suck with it, but im getting alot better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »