Home

Official Current-Gen and Next-Gen "Bugs/Glitches" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Current-Gen and Next-Gen "Bugs/Glitches" Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Official Current-Gen and Next-Gen "Bugs/Glitches" Thread

ALL discussion about potential bugs/glitches will go in this thread.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official "Bugs/Glitches" Thread

well this one thread I like to see empty. Fortunately, no one who has the game yet has said anything about a glitch yet.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:19 PM   #3
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Don't have the game, but in the Gamespot review they mention that stat tracking for passing is apparently "broken." It says that whenever you get sacked or throw an interception, the yards are deducted from your passing yards total. So I'm wondering if you have say fifty yards passing and throw a pick at the goal line and have it returned like a 104 yards would you have serious negative passing yards? Hope this is not true.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:21 PM   #4
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Don't have the game, but in the Gamespot review they mention that stat tracking for passing is apparently "broken." It says that whenever you get sacked or throw an interception, the yards are deducted from your passing yards total. So I'm wondering if you have say fifty yards passing and throw a pick at the goal line and have it returned like a 104 yards would you have serious negative passing yards? Hope this is not true.
I was coming over here to post the exact same thing. Can anyone who has the game confirm this? Seems like a really bad bug to me.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:23 PM   #5
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8

Oh my, I hope this is not true. How could it be??? All the programming for this has been correct for years, how could they have changed it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2005, 09:29 PM   #6
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

I consider myself pretty good when it comes to bugs and stuff, a lot of stuff that bothers other people doesn't bother me. I was not bothered by the sim stats in NCAA, but this would kind of get to me if true. I would just be really mad if I threw a pick late in the game and lost 80 yards on my QB's passing yards for the game. Or if I'm playing with a team that has a poor o-line if you think about it if you give up four-five sacks per game at an average of five yards lost each sackt would be roughly 400 lost passing yards per season.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:34 PM   #7
Rookie

scoman's Arena

OVR: 5

Hopefully someone can confirm if this bug exsists,on the xbox version,if so ,could be very close to a game killer.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Just threw a pick to ed reed..was taken back for 45 yards, no negitive yards to my total. Got sacked, no negitive yards on my total.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »