Home

IQ Test Result!!!

This is a discussion on IQ Test Result!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2005, 07:49 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: IQ Test Result!!!

60% Eagles...I got draft by them 3 rnd...78 HB
Old 08-12-2005, 07:58 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 1
Smile Re: IQ Test Result!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8ONe
i got an 80 my first time and I was drafted in the 3rd round by the Saints to play Cornerback.
i got 50% the first time and went late 2nd rd.....then i exported my race for the heisman DB over, simulated the test and got drafted 2nd pick in 2nd rd by the browns with my overall rating is 89 with blazing 99 speed and 80 catching and 75 awareness. And I dont even know my parents
Old 08-12-2005, 08:05 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!!!

YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GO IN THE FIRST ROUND OR EARLY IN THE 2ND ROUND. AND THIS IS WHY......

If you ever pay attention to the draft its not a "fake draft" for the first 1 and a half rounds. All the real NFL rookies this year get picked up by the teams that actually picked them up. Basically the first round and a half to two rounds is just a re-inactment of the actual 2005 NFL draft. Alex Smith with always go number one. Braylon Edwards will always go to the Browns in the first round, Carnell will go to the bucks, etc etc. You can score a 100% on your test all day long and youre not going in the first round and I very seriously doubt the 2nd round. EA is trying to keep the integrity of thier rosters when you start. They want you to start your SS mode off with the first two rounds or REAL draft picks being where they really are in real life.

So with that said, dont get ticked off if you score a 90 or 100 and go in the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th round. I had a SS go in the late 4th round to the Titans...but he was a 92 overall right out of the draft so I just chalked it up that I was a late draft sleeper.

Furthermore, with all of this said, anyone who posts on here telling you they went ANYWHERE in the first round or in the first half of the 2nd round (if not very late in the 2nd round) is flat out lying and you can quote me on that.
I imported a Race for the Heisman player into Superstar mode. I got a 90% on the IQ test and got drafted by the Bears in the 2nd round. I think it was around pick #4-7, but I can't remember for sure. I know it was really early though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 08:39 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 4

my RFTH player got drafted early in the 2nd round by Detroit

Why they would choose me that early (a RB) when they have Kevin Jones is beyond me
Old 08-12-2005, 09:08 PM   #37
Mr. N*c*

WhiskeyD0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon2 Re: IQ Test Result!!!

I was just drafted by the Bears with the 7th pick in the 2nd round, and I'm a RB....figure that out.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #38
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

I got an 80%... and my GPA is 2.7

My younger bro... who's GPA is 4.0... he got a 30%... GO FIGURE
Old 08-12-2005, 11:09 PM   #39
Rookie

scmaharaj03's Arena

haha....i got a 80% i think, got drafted to the team i wanted to go to...almost first round...niners, 2nd rd, 1st pick...its weird they say you cant go in the 1st rd but my RFTH guy wend 2rd pick 1 but he won 3 heismans, Freshman, soph, and senior year...and broke every recieving record in the book except receptions in one season and i was rated 85...o well, im almost done with my first season and i progressed 2 90 and have 144 catches so far with 3 games to go...took out TO's reception record tho...21 catches...its even hard in a videogame
Old 08-12-2005, 11:40 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 14

I only played one season on NCAA 2006 so I don't think I will be able to continue playing that game with Madden already in my hands.

Also I don't think I would know the difference between both games as they are all the same to me. I just started following football games. This is what I get for hanging out on sports club sometimes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »