Home

When was the last time seven guys convergred on a deep post

This is a discussion on When was the last time seven guys convergred on a deep post within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2005, 02:52 PM   #41
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: When was the last time seven guys convergred on a deep post

Ill play you. I promise you wont pick me more than once if any. Sooner55kid online. PS2 bring it .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 02:58 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Finally, someone accepted the challenge but, nobody ever answered the title question.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:30 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Ignoring all the saber rattling, I'll say that it is tough to gage how much touch is needed on many of the throws. I know I find myself throwing too many floaty passes when more of a rope was needed. In past Maddens balls thrown on a rope were almost always gobbled up by lbs or safties. With the element of high or low throws being added to precision, and the lbs not being as uber, you can gun some of those passes into a smaller seam now.

I'm playing on all pro and I find that the CPU actually makes more bad passes then I do.
I have to agree here, it seems like the CPU is actually sometimes worse than me. Maybe it's just in the games I played, but I'm also on All-Pro, and the CPU one time threw 2 interceptions in a row to the same safety on my team . I actually contemplated restarting the game, I thought that was very stupid lol.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:29 PM   #44
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

Dawg, you're really obnoxious. I think in next gen Maddens they should have a feature where they just cut you from playing the game because you're so godawful at it. In this mode you'd be a lot like the third string quarterback from Dip**** High trying to make some NFL team. I'd love to play you. Buy an Xbox.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:47 PM   #45
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpq12
Dawg, you're really obnoxious. I think in next gen Maddens they should have a feature where they just cut you from playing the game because you're so godawful at it. In this mode you'd be a lot like the third string quarterback from Dip**** High trying to make some NFL team. I'd love to play you. Buy an Xbox.
Dawg and I have had our run-ins, but honestly there is no need for personal attacks.

P.S. if you ever get an Xbox Dawg, I'm all for a game, but I don't have PS2 Madden or PS2 online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 09:19 PM   #46
Little Big Puig

elTodd's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
Before you go throwing around your genius, pay attention. I never stated I throw deep all game long. You're another one who hasn't posted a name. All I'm reading are Einsteins telling me how to pass the ball, yet not indicating why I'm GETTING so many interceptions per game? No one is reading, you're just attacking.

Possibly I could be great defensively, and just suck on offense? I have admitted I'm not the greatest passer. I've always been a heck of a runner on Madden, and not with QB's. The running game isn't as strong this year as people indicated, because defenders are breaking blocks much faster. Mizzou23, you can take Coogarts place if you want. Since you're Oh so great at passing. Let's see if you can get 200 yds passing against me then.
These kinds of posts are the ones that give you a bad reputation. I believe all Mizzou23 was trying to do was help you out by asking you a few simple questions that you ignored. But you decided to be rude. Also, why do you assume that everyone has a PS2 and PS2 Online? And before you say, "Well then challenge me!", I don't have Madden for PS2 so don't even start. I have read many of your previous posts and you get pretty obnoxious like a previous poster stated. I have nothing against anyone, until they make idiotic and simply unneccisary posts. When did he ever say that he was an Einstein at passing? I don't recall ever seeing this, but if it did happen, please point it out.

I would like to see the results of the matchup between you and the poster that challenged you. Its people like you that talk so much trash, that make me laugh. I would like to see if you can back up your talking. You are probably going to take this post the wrong way and bash me and things of that nature. I hope you don't hold grudges and that this will not get out of hand. Please just read peoples posts first and don't let your ego run wild.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:39 PM   #47
Rookie

tlj101010's Arena

OVR: 2

PS2 online name: MMtlj101010

Whenever you want to play is fine with me. I'll be available until around 1am central time. My Y! ID is tlj101010. Let me know when you want to get schooled.
Blackhawks
Braves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »