Home

QB Vision is not necessary, its always been there.

This is a discussion on QB Vision is not necessary, its always been there. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-10-2005, 09:56 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: QB Vision is not necessary, its always been there.

I think the vision cone is a pretty good idea when playing against the computer. I think people will sing a different tune when they play online and people start using those cheesy blitzes. I guarantee if your primary is not open your QB is mud because there won't be time for a second read. Maybe if you play a respectable opponent that does not use the cheese plays it will be fun. Other than that, I'm not sure how that will work out online.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:22 AM   #34
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

Wait...so I can move my vision cone by using the right stick instead of holding R and hitting the WR button twice?
Old 08-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 11

im liking the vision for the single fact that i can play random people online now because the cheesers are pulling their hair out trying to use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 10:34 AM   #36
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

Yes sir, it will move freely. Takes some time to get used to it, but it's pretty rewarding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toychri
Wait...so I can move my vision cone by using the right stick instead of holding R and hitting the WR button twice?
Old 08-10-2005, 11:55 AM   #37
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
I hope this was a sacarstic post. If not--You do realize that in real life that football is played without a controller, right? This is a method to try to simulate what it takes to read a field and to differientiate between a great QB and the rest. It is like game companies can't win. If they didn't put something in, people would complain that passing is too easy. Learning to make the reads without getting sacked is a new challenge that I welcome.

BTW--If it was a sacastic post, it was funny.
Yes, some was sarcastic, hence the "woohoo" dude. And yes, I've played a game or 1000 of football in my loooooooooooooong lifetime, but thanks for pointing that out.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:01 PM   #38
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
This was made to address a legit beef...cheezer scrambling. This also equates to an admirable stance by EA, basically making the cheezies learn to play real football. I like it for that alone.
Excellent point. With improvements like this I can go online and whip some young punks A$$.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »