Home

Playing without vision cone?

This is a discussion on Playing without vision cone? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2005, 11:25 AM   #1
MVP
 
edaddy's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Jamaica, Queens
Playing without vision cone?

With all these complaints about the vision cone has anyone turned it off and played ?..And if so does it really make a difference in the difference of the quarterbacks..I knoe precision passing is also turned off when you turn off the vision cone..but are there any other differences in gameplay.....
edaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 11:27 AM   #2
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Jersey
Re: Playing without vision cone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
With all these complaints about the vision cone has anyone turned it off and played ?..And if so does it really make a difference in the difference of the quarterbacks..I knoe precision passing is also turned off when you turn off the vision cone..but are there any other differences in gameplay.....

yea man there is.. if you turn it off then its same ol madden drop back 25 yards of the back foot on the money passes.. throwing across the field with ease like always//

with it on you have to know football and know how to read the defense and look off a receiver and throw to another option... simpy put it this is the best feature ever to grace a sports game..
GaloTorres is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:13 PM   #3
MVP
 
edaddy's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Jamaica, Queens
Re: Playing without vision cone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloTorres
yea man there is.. if you turn it off then its same ol madden drop back 25 yards of the back foot on the money passes.. throwing across the field with ease like always//

with it on you have to know football and know how to read the defense and look off a receiver and throw to another option... simpy put it this is the best feature ever to grace a sports game..
Is anybody playing without the vision cone...against the cpu
edaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:15 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: Playing without vision cone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Is anybody playing without the vision cone...against the cpu
I am, only because I go back and forth from NCAA and Madden a lot and I don't like to have the gameplay be too different. It got annoying going back to NCAA without the vision cone and then going back, so i just turned it off.
DragDashOn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:24 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame
 
DTX3's Arena
 
OVR: 56
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Coachella Valley, California
Posts: 13,028
Blog Entries: 21
Re: Playing without vision cone?

^^^LOL i might suck if i go back to NCAA.
DTX3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 05:26 PM   #6
MVP
 
edaddy's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Jamaica, Queens
Re: Playing without vision cone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragDashOn
I am, only because I go back and forth from NCAA and Madden a lot and I don't like to have the gameplay be too different. It got annoying going back to NCAA without the vision cone and then going back, so i just turned it off.
I am wondering if it realy makes a difference if you only play against the cpu..I know playing against a human it would make a difference..
edaddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.

Top -