Home

So does the Demo camera trick work in 06?

This is a discussion on So does the Demo camera trick work in 06? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2005, 10:44 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: So does the Demo camera trick work in 06?

bump.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:17 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
bump.
wow, priceless and worthless all in a simple word....
Old 08-10-2005, 11:20 PM   #11
Rookie

DrunkenCat's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
I think I have your answer guys. He may have it confused with NFL2K5 which had the same issue. However, you could start the game with CPU vs CPU and then switch control to you after the kickoff and get the demo cam. This does not work with Madden.

Got my hopes up too, but I'm pretty sure this is what he is referring to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 11:24 PM   #12
Pro

Yeah, i knew you could do that with 2k5...man that game was good.

But dam this madden could be better if we could just get that camera to work...SOMEHOW!!! there must be a code...crack...hole...something. I like to play my football like i watch it. Not this behind the QB ******** camera view. The executive or programmer that made the decision to not have this view while playing or in coach mode...needs to be taken out.... period.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:37 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Do you even know what youre talking about junior? I bumped up the post so more people would see it in hopes someone could respond with an answer. If you dont have anything constructive to add to this thread why even post in it? Kids, I swear.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:40 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenCat
I think I have your answer guys. He may have it confused with NFL2K5 which had the same issue. However, you could start the game with CPU vs CPU and then switch control to you after the kickoff and get the demo cam. This does not work with Madden.

Got my hopes up too, but I'm pretty sure this is what he is referring to.
It worked in an previous madden. It wasnt 2005 or 2004 though. I think it was 2003
Old 08-11-2005, 09:16 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Do you even know what youre talking about junior? I bumped up the post so more people would see it in hopes someone could respond with an answer. If you dont have anything constructive to add to this thread why even post in it? Kids, I swear.
1. Don't call m junior, cause most probably i am your senior. 2. You allude to this trick that you have done in previous maddens, which i think entails all previous madden's due to the general broadness of how you stated your response and 3. You never actually stated what the trick was.

You my friend is what I like to call a tease....stop playing with my heart. If you actually know something about the issue of trying to get this game to play in the demo camera view and actually playing it.....MY EARS ARE OPEN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 10:18 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
1. Don't call m junior, cause most probably i am your senior. 2. You allude to this trick that you have done in previous maddens, which i think entails all previous madden's due to the general broadness of how you stated your response and 3. You never actually stated what the trick was.

You my friend is what I like to call a tease....stop playing with my heart. If you actually know something about the issue of trying to get this game to play in the demo camera view and actually playing it.....MY EARS ARE OPEN.
If you were born after 74 then you are junior lol. As far as the trick goes I'm 99.9999% sure it worked in an older Madden. There are certain little things I remember and I can remember it was the year Byron Leftwich was a rookie because I did a draft with the redskins and ended up with him as my QB and I remember playing coach mode (or at least calling plays without taking control of the players) and he kept getting sacked. I just remember the camera angle in real time and it was the demo cam. I just cant remember how its done because it wasnt last year or even the year before when I saw this.

Furthermore I dont know why you think im teasing people. If I KNEW how to do it do you think I would have even started this thread????? All I remember is it had something to do with pausing the game at the begning and doing something with the controllers. I know it was in Madden, I dont remember it in 2k because I always had nice angle cam for coach playing.

Last edited by blackceasar; 08-11-2005 at 10:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »