Home

So does the Demo camera trick work in 06?

This is a discussion on So does the Demo camera trick work in 06? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2005, 01:37 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: So does the Demo camera trick work in 06?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caero
Well I actually got the demo cam working in 2006. I kind did it by mistake but what I did was one of the following.

I was playing a game and decided I would just let the cpu play the rest of the game so I went into controller setup and moved the controller into the middle. Then something seemed to go wrong as it seemed nothing happened so I switched back the controls to me and selected coach mode instead. Then it seemed to work.

All I know is that by playing around with the controller selection and the coach mode on/off I got the demo mode working.
I find this very hard to believe. Been doing this for the past week and have had no luck what so ever. Caero...have you been able to do this consistently???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2005, 07:39 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have only tried it once.

Didn't really consider it anything special and I don't really see any use for it at all.

But I can try to see if I can reproduce my results.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:53 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 11

The only time it works...and its for one play is when you had the controls put in the center and then when you switch it out to one side...you have contol for one play in demo mode and then it switches automatically to the verticle view...

I just dont see a work around for this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »