Home

Post your Madden 06 scores

This is a discussion on Post your Madden 06 scores within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2005, 11:26 AM   #1
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Post your Madden 06 scores

If you guys and gals don't mind, could you post your Madden 06 scores, difficulty, and highlights of your games. Just curious how vision passing and running is working out on various difficulty levels. This is not a thread for impressions just a mere way to see how everyone is adjusting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 11:41 AM   #2
Rookie

chadmjkrause's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Post your Madden 06 scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
If you guys and gals don't mind, could you post your Madden 06 scores, difficulty, and highlights of your games. Just curious how vision passing and running is working out on various difficulty levels. This is not a thread for impressions just a mere way to see how everyone is adjusting.
First game...

Bears (me) vs. Rams (54-27) 12 min acc. clock

Setting: Default Pro... passing was really easy and there were WAY TOO MANY interceptions and sacks. I had 7 picks against the Rams.

Second game...

Bears (me) vs. Colts (37-34) 11 min acc clock

Setting: Default All-pro... passing was a bit harder and I starting threw about 3 picks... again, WAY TOO MANY Interceptions... Manning had 3, and then the Colts back up threw 3 more...

11 minutes Acc clock seemed good for # of plays, just need to tweak sliders for interceptions/defense...
Old 08-10-2005, 12:07 PM   #3
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

I think I am going to have to bring down my minutes to around 8-9 with accelerated clock to make my scores more realistic. Will post my scores later this evening but I think All-Pro is more my speed.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Lions (me) vs. Jets - Pre-season Game 1 of Year 1 of my Franchise:

Lions win, 28-7. Except for a fluke 82 yard TD pass at the end, the Jets had about 50 yards of offense. I played on the default, out-of-the-box, difficulty level and quarter lengths (5min). It was my first game after going through Training camp and the Game Prep. Passing is hard to get used to. The running game was good. A lot better then 2004 (the last madden I owned). The most unrealistic part was either a) how good my defense was, or b) how bad the Jets offense was. I had 9 sacks on the day. WAY too many. Seemed like they took a sack every third and long.

After the second pre-season game, I plan on upping the difficulty to All-Pro. Hopefully I'll be more comfortable with the Vision thing at that time.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

in SS mode, Rams (me) vs Bears (CPU), 5 min quarters, NOT accelerated. I won 32-10. This was a preseason game though, and I tore up the Bears 2nd team defense with my 2nd team offense.

I played on all-pro, and my team got 1 sack I believe. I also had 2 INT's (1 manual). I also had realistic passing and rushing yards, and so did the CPU. Everything seemed 'real' in terms of stats, plays, yards, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 04:14 PM   #6
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

Anyone play on All Madden yet without any slider modifications and if so, what do your stats look like?
Old 08-10-2005, 04:19 PM   #7
Rookie

mooser42's Arena

OVR: 1

First game out of the box, I won... big

Seahawks 70 - Jacksonville 13

All default settings, 5 minute clock.

Hassel"Balls" 17-19, 234 Yards 4 TD's

Alexander 19 carries, 110 yards 2 TD's, 3 Receptions 34 yards and 1 TD

D Jack - 3 Catches, 94 yards TD

Defense

4 Total Sacks

5 Total picks, 3 returned for TD

Andre Dyson, 3 picks, 2 TD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »