Home

When was the last time seven guys convergred on a deep post

This is a discussion on When was the last time seven guys convergred on a deep post within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2005, 02:25 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
When was the last time seven guys convergred on a deep post

This is a joke! I 've never seen seven defensive players get to the ball on a deep post in the NFL. Why does EA waste time and energy on the wrong things instead of correcting stupid and unrealistic AI problems? I have bought Madden each year since 1991, but now I feel cheated. I can't play on ALL Pro because its too easy. You can say what you want about ESPN but it had a lot of right things vs. all the incorrect issues of Madden.Screw Superstar mode and all the rest of the crap.As for the cone vision, I think its ok, but the focus is too much on button coordination instead of correct play selection. The running game is really good and blocking on run plays are tight.
The main problem is still in the pass blocking, (even after you use the new slide protection) O-lineman seem pretty stupid on pass blocking.Why can't EA fix pass blocking issues instead of wasting time on you picking hypothetical parents. (Who gives a **** about what type of parents a fictional player has)!
Before adding the dessert they need to make sure the meal is well prepared.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 03:47 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: When was the last time seven guys convergred on a deep post

I'm over here in tears laughing at this post. It is so comical reading people fuss about Madden's arcadish gameplay.

It's almost impossible to pass in this game due to that exact foolishness. I swear, not only can you bump-n-run coverage unrealisticly, but DB's continue to interfere all the way downfield, then 5 of the 11 defenders seem to find the WR simultaneously. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG and people think this is great!!

EA completely fooled its fanbase, by hyping yet another goofy gimmick, but completely screwing it up with these SUPER-HUMAN DB's. And the speed of blitzers is completely unreal. Snap the ball and they are on you immediately.

I've played 9 games online, I've thrown 40-50 interceptions. My opponent has thrown 50-60 interceptions. I've already had 2 games with double-digit interceptions AGAINST my opponent, and 3 games where I've thrown 8 or more interceptions. LOLOLOLOLOLOL It's frustrating, but even posting something like this is horrific!!! When has the NFL, High School, College, or Pee Wee League football, has ANY TEAM averaged 4-7 interceptions per game?

This game is an atrocity!!! And to heck with ESPN 2K, or Blitz the League, or whoever else. EA Sports needs to be boycotted for crap like this, and being the only Company to count on for football games.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:05 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10

Maybe ya'll just suck...
Old 08-10-2005, 07:45 AM   #4
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya
Maybe ya'll just suck...
I second that motion.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:46 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya
Maybe ya'll just suck...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 08:11 AM   #6
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev

I've played 9 games online, I've thrown 40-50 interceptions. My opponent has thrown 50-60 interceptions.

Where and when do you guys play???

I need some easy wins online!!!

I've only thrown 2 picks in 5 games.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:16 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
I'm over here in tears laughing at this post. It is so comical reading people fuss about Madden's arcadish gameplay.

It's almost impossible to pass in this game due to that exact foolishness. I swear, not only can you bump-n-run coverage unrealisticly, but DB's continue to interfere all the way downfield, then 5 of the 11 defenders seem to find the WR simultaneously. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG and people think this is great!!

EA completely fooled its fanbase, by hyping yet another goofy gimmick, but completely screwing it up with these SUPER-HUMAN DB's. And the speed of blitzers is completely unreal. Snap the ball and they are on you immediately.

I've played 9 games online, I've thrown 40-50 interceptions. My opponent has thrown 50-60 interceptions. I've already had 2 games with double-digit interceptions AGAINST my opponent, and 3 games where I've thrown 8 or more interceptions. LOLOLOLOLOLOL It's frustrating, but even posting something like this is horrific!!! When has the NFL, High School, College, or Pee Wee League football, has ANY TEAM averaged 4-7 interceptions per game?

This game is an atrocity!!! And to heck with ESPN 2K, or Blitz the League, or whoever else. EA Sports needs to be boycotted for crap like this, and being the only Company to count on for football games.
This is at least the second time that you claim it's impossible to pass in this game and yet many people can. In my first game, I was completing over 50%. Granted I did have the occasional horrible throw due to not being used to the cone mechanics but I won't call that impossible to pass.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:38 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

I played 2 games last night and both with the vision cone on.

Honestly, I don't see why people are complaining. I don't have any problems passing. I threw 2 INT's in both games combined and my completion percentage was around 55% in those 2 games.

I really don't see an issue...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »