Home

ANY DS OR GBA IMPRESSIONS?...

This is a discussion on ANY DS OR GBA IMPRESSIONS?... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2005, 04:32 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
ANY DS OR GBA IMPRESSIONS?...

Just wondering if anyone got either of these versions...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2005, 11:16 PM   #2
MVP

Re: ANY DS OR GBA IMPRESSIONS?...

well incase anyone is interested, i checked out these 2 versions, believe it or not, they're both very solid. the grfx are bright, player motion are fluid and gameplay seemed ok. the DS version is ALOT better than last years attempt...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 08-10-2005, 01:01 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
well incase anyone is interested, i checked out these 2 versions, believe it or not, they're both very solid. the grfx are bright, player motion are fluid and gameplay seemed ok. the DS version is ALOT better than last years attempt...

I don't believe you about the DS version, that was some ugly looking football last year. Everyone on that staff should be fired or demoted to Sega and forced to work on the 90th Sonic game using the same engine from the Dreamcast Launch.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:11 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi
I don't believe you about the DS version, that was some ugly looking football last year. Everyone on that staff should be fired or demoted to Sega and forced to work on the 90th Sonic game using the same engine from the Dreamcast Launch.
haha! nah dude, it's true! i was at Gamestop tonight to get my MADDEN and the manager was toying with the DS version. he showed me while he played. it looks better than the ps1 version. and if you ever played the gba version, that one looks pretty good also for a gba version...
Old 08-10-2005, 06:46 PM   #5
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

i just needed to bump this..i was wondering if anyone has anymore impressions for the DS
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »