Home

Hell w/ Truck Stick, I'll take Ball Cover

This is a discussion on Hell w/ Truck Stick, I'll take Ball Cover within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-11-2005, 06:25 PM   #25
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Hell w/ Truck Stick, I'll take Ball Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyJannetty13
Truck stick is worthless. I play with the Bucs and you think this **** would be tailor made for Alstott but I have yet to break a single tackle and I give him like 6-7 carries a game.
I use the Bucs and have to differ. When I use truck stick verse a db or smaller linebacker in a 1 on 1 situation he always breaks the tackle. However, when I use it running up the gut and 2 or 3 defenders converge, he often fumbles.

Trust the A-train brotha and be selective with the stick. One on one is the secret. Let me know how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 07:46 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

If you're using Rudi Johnson and trying to truck stick every defender...then you're a moron.

Only use the truck stick about 4 or 5 times a game, otherwise your player will tire incredibly quickly. Also, use your TE's ability to plow through defenders using the truck stick to your advantage too.

The only time you should be using the truck stick is to get an extra yard for a TD, 4th & 1, or to plow over the last DB in between you and a huge run. Otherwise just use Y, it's a lot lower risk, works fairly good, and uses way less energy.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-11-2005, 10:07 PM   #27
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Marty, where are you brotha? I'm dying to hear if you got the A-train rumbling!
Old 08-12-2005, 02:19 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah I just played a game against the Pakcers online and won 34-0 and Alstott had 8 carries for 48 yards. The truck stick worked twice. Once on a flat route catch he plowed over a corner and once running to the outside he ran over an OLB
Old 08-12-2005, 02:22 AM   #29
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah I tried it against a buddy whose a BIG on the HIT STICK...everytime I got the Y going my RB either absorbed the shot especially the head on ones, so it wasn't as bad, bounced off of it, and even went into a spin off animation ALL BY ITSELF!!! Very cool...he could only really HIT STICK me from the side...it was cool because in piles and situations where people bunch up your RB goes into that hurdle animation...my buddy was screaming at the TV because I kept using the Y and he was like, "Man my dudes are hitting tonight...lol"....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »