Home

create-a-team

This is a discussion on create-a-team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 10:36 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
create-a-team

is it me or is create a team pointless??

they give you the options to use nfl or historic nfl logos but you cant use them on the uni's. what is the poitn then..does anybody knwo fo any trickst to get those logos on the helmets and stuff?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 11:00 AM   #2
Rookie

chevrock22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: create-a-team

Do they still have the Indian Logo?

Go Packers!!!!!!!!

Old 08-11-2005, 11:03 AM   #3
MVP

i think so
Old 08-11-2005, 12:15 PM   #4
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevrock22
Do they still have the Indian Logo?
Yes. In fact, create-a-team this year is EXACTLY the same as last year. Thanks to the upcomming blitz game I have a few more ideas for team names, but uniform creation is still pretty much crap.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
is it me or is create a team pointless??

they give you the options to use nfl or historic nfl logos but you cant use them on the uni's. what is the poitn then..does anybody knwo fo any trickst to get those logos on the helmets and stuff?
This method worked in the last 2 versions. Haven't tried it in 2006 yet, but I'd assume it will work again.

Here it is step-by-step (a guy seemed confused by my explanation over at Madden Planet):

1. After choosing Advance To The Next Season after your current season has finished, go into the Stadium menu.
2. Choose the Relocate option.
3. Choose the city you want to move to. Choose "Yes" when it asks if you're sure you want to move.
4. Design your stadium, secure funding, and officially submit your proposal to the new city.
5. Now advance to Step 5 of the Relocation Main Menu (the Change Nickname step). Once you have clicked X on Change Nickname, a new screen comes up. The third option down is Team Logo. Choose a generic logo such as the EA Sports logo.
6. Accept your generic logo and advance to Step 6 (Change Uniform) of the Relocation main menu. When modifying your helmet, make sure to choose one that includes a logo (such as Single w/Logo or Triple w/Logo or Short w/Logo or just plain Logo)
7. Once you are completely finished editing your uniforms, hit start to accept your uniform changes and go back out to the Relocation Main Menu. Select Step 5 (Change Nickname). Go down to Team Logo, and select the real NFL Logo or Historic Logo of your choice. Select your logo and move back out to the Change Nickname Menu.
8. Now that you've selected your logo of choice, the game goes back out to the Change Nickname screen with your logo displaying. Open the PS2 tray. There will be a buzzing noise. Close the tray again with the game disk still in the tray. Hit your start button to continue out to the Relocation Main Menu. Go immediately to Step 7 (Finalize). It will congratulate you on your relocation. Sim or play through entire offseason, the next regular season, and the following offseason. Once your team has moved to its new city, it should still have the logo you selected on the helmet.

Note: Logos like Chicago's C appear backwards on one side of the helmet. The Falcon appears correctly on both sides if you use the classic Falcon logo. Those are the only 2 I've tried. Another thing to note is that the logo will be somewhat smaller than usual, but it's not too bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 02:17 PM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
This method worked in the last 2 versions. Haven't tried it in 2006 yet, but I'd assume it will work again.

Here it is step-by-step (a guy seemed confused by my explanation over at Madden Planet):

1. After choosing Advance To The Next Season after your current season has finished, go into the Stadium menu.
2. Choose the Relocate option.
3. Choose the city you want to move to. Choose "Yes" when it asks if you're sure you want to move.
4. Design your stadium, secure funding, and officially submit your proposal to the new city.
5. Now advance to Step 5 of the Relocation Main Menu (the Change Nickname step). Once you have clicked X on Change Nickname, a new screen comes up. The third option down is Team Logo. Choose a generic logo such as the EA Sports logo.
6. Accept your generic logo and advance to Step 6 (Change Uniform) of the Relocation main menu. When modifying your helmet, make sure to choose one that includes a logo (such as Single w/Logo or Triple w/Logo or Short w/Logo or just plain Logo)
7. Once you are completely finished editing your uniforms, hit start to accept your uniform changes and go back out to the Relocation Main Menu. Select Step 5 (Change Nickname). Go down to Team Logo, and select the real NFL Logo or Historic Logo of your choice. Select your logo and move back out to the Change Nickname Menu.
8. Now that you've selected your logo of choice, the game goes back out to the Change Nickname screen with your logo displaying. Open the PS2 tray. There will be a buzzing noise. Close the tray again with the game disk still in the tray. Hit your start button to continue out to the Relocation Main Menu. Go immediately to Step 7 (Finalize). It will congratulate you on your relocation. Sim or play through entire offseason, the next regular season, and the following offseason. Once your team has moved to its new city, it should still have the logo you selected on the helmet.

Note: Logos like Chicago's C appear backwards on one side of the helmet. The Falcon appears correctly on both sides if you use the classic Falcon logo. Those are the only 2 I've tried. Another thing to note is that the logo will be somewhat smaller than usual, but it's not too bad.

Note that this only works in franchise mode and cannot be done on a team made from scratch.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Note that this only works in franchise mode and cannot be done on a team made from scratch.
This is correct.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:15 PM   #8
MVP

i did that last year in franchise mode...i wonder if it will work again this iear?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »