Home

49ers jerseys

This is a discussion on 49ers jerseys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2005, 05:56 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
49ers jerseys

sorry guys im in europe right now doin a summer course in oxford university waitin to get madden

i heard the 49ers got a gold jersey?

is this true and can anyone provide me a picture with it please

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 49ers jerseys

In the game there is a gold jersey, just like in NFK 2K5, but I don't think there's one in real life.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:31 PM   #3
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
sorry guys im in europe right now doin a summer course in oxford university waitin to get madden

i heard the 49ers got a gold jersey?

is this true and can anyone provide me a picture with it please

thanks
Does it look something like this?

Old 08-25-2005, 09:48 PM   #4
Pro

Giants2003's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFly
Does it look something like this?

I am a niner fan and yes it looked just like that. I saw them in my 4th or 5th game of the season pretty cool
Old 08-25-2005, 10:29 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

But are they an official on field jersey in real life? There are a few jerseys on the game that the teams don't actually have as game jerseys. The Bucs have a black jersey on the game that they don't have in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2005, 10:56 PM   #6
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

I was merely trying to show that they do exists somewhere. I haven't seen them used in game. Who knows, they just might this year...
Old 08-26-2005, 01:39 AM   #7
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

The Bucs alt. jersey is black, they have just yet to wear it on the field, but they do sell it. And most teams sell Alt. jerseys before they wear them. The Giants have sold a red jersey for a couple years, I believe, and didn't wear it til last year. Many teams have official "alternate" uniforms that they just haven't worn, and they might never, but them being on Madden might just be a shout out to those who buy those jerseys. You saw the Gold Niners. There is also Orange Bears (Blue #), Yellow Packers (Green #), Black Lions (Blue #), Black Chiefs (Red #), Yellow Chiefs (Red #), Sliver Pats (Blue #), Black Jets (White #, Green Sleeves), Silver Raiders, Gold Rams (Blue#), and you used to also be able to get both Black and Yellow jerseys for the Vikings, but I had trouble finding those. But those jerseys up there aren't worn in games (at least yet), but they do exist, and many of them are in the game.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:58 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsaQue
The Bucs alt. jersey is black, they have just yet to wear it on the field, but they do sell it. And most teams sell Alt. jerseys before they wear them. The Giants have sold a red jersey for a couple years, I believe, and didn't wear it til last year. Many teams have official "alternate" uniforms that they just haven't worn, and they might never, but them being on Madden might just be a shout out to those who buy those jerseys. You saw the Gold Niners. There is also Orange Bears (Blue #), Yellow Packers (Green #), Black Lions (Blue #), Black Chiefs (Red #), Yellow Chiefs (Red #), Sliver Pats (Blue #), Black Jets (White #, Green Sleeves), Silver Raiders, Gold Rams (Blue#), and you used to also be able to get both Black and Yellow jerseys for the Vikings, but I had trouble finding those. But those jerseys up there aren't worn in games (at least yet), but they do exist, and many of them are in the game.
The Bears wore the orange jersey on Thanksgiving last year vs Dallas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »