Home

Some help needed from people with xbox live and the game

This is a discussion on Some help needed from people with xbox live and the game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Some help needed from people with xbox live and the game

Ok, as I live in europe I am not able to access xbox live with Madden.

I would it if anyone (actually just 2 of you) could check the following.

One of you has to edit a roster where some key players (the HB, QB etc) all have INJ 1 on 2 teams that are certained to play each other in the first game of the preseason.

Then start a franchise with that roster and spawn the game with those 2 teams.

Upload it to your EA locker and play a spawned game against each other.

Now what I want you to do is to note down the injuries (specifically check if any injuries say out for 2 weeks or basically any injuries that say they're out for longer than "out for game).

When you're done try merging the spawn result file back into the franchise and see if these injuries are carried over.

I would much appreciate it if anyone could test this for me. I have spawned numerous offline games and haven't been able to get any injuries longer than "out for game".

thank you in advance for the help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 12:02 PM   #2
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: Some help needed from people with xbox live and the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by caero
Ok, as I live in europe I am not able to access xbox live with Madden.

I would it if anyone (actually just 2 of you) could check the following.

One of you has to edit a roster where some key players (the HB, QB etc) all have INJ 1 on 2 teams that are certained to play each other in the first game of the preseason.

Then start a franchise with that roster and spawn the game with those 2 teams.

Upload it to your EA locker and play a spawned game against each other.

Now what I want you to do is to note down the injuries (specifically check if any injuries say out for 2 weeks or basically any injuries that say they're out for longer than "out for game).

When you're done try merging the spawn result file back into the franchise and see if these injuries are carried over.

I would much appreciate it if anyone could test this for me. I have spawned numerous offline games and haven't been able to get any injuries longer than "out for game".

thank you in advance for the help
Wow, that's not asking for a lot or anything. I'm going to lock this because I can feel the flames coming up my back. You said yourself that you spawned many games and haven't seen the injuries. I've read other threads where the same thing has been said. Based on that, this thread will go no where but down.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »