Home

Passing help

This is a discussion on Passing help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 04:56 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 21
Passing help

I have been having a hard time trying to get the ball to WRs that are on Slants or Streaks but, the CPU can hit them with no Problem.

Is there a trick do completing passes other then hitting ins and outs over the middle?

I like the cone but, no one gets open. Its like the defenders are glued to my WRs. I am using the precision passing.

So any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Oh yeah and I am the chargers.

Last edited by TheTruth916; 08-11-2005 at 05:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 06:07 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Passing help

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth916
I have been having a hard time trying to get the ball to WRs that are on Slants or Streaks but, the CPU can hit them with no Problem.

Is there a trick do completing passes other then hitting ins and outs over the middle?

I like the cone but, no one gets open. Its like the defenders are glued to my WRs. I am using the precision passing.

So any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Oh yeah and I am the chargers.
You have to do what your talent allows, Drew brees and his recievers arent going to make to manny deep streaks. For the slants try throwing the ball low or up or behind if thats not working i dont know what to tell you ive been killing the passing game using rex grossman becaus i got ahold of how to work things. Also try faking the cpu out do the no look pass, look at one reciever then quickly switch to the reciver and toss it youll often catch the defenders of guard
Old 08-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Passing help

Throw it where the defenders aren't...that's really all the advice I can give you. If you have a defender coming up on him, throw low so if he drops it it's not an INT. Throw high if the DB's are short and/or have low jumping.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »