Home

Playmaking Safeties??

This is a discussion on Playmaking Safeties?? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-11-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Playmaking Safeties??

Just wanted to know if the Safeties are playmakers this year for you. Last year it seemed like no matter who was playing safety, they didn't make an impact. Even if you had DPOY Ed Reed, he would continually be out of position or fail to make the Int or Smack the WR to dislodge the ball. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 06:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Playmaking Safeties??

I've never had that problem...Safeties have (almost) always lead my team in INT's and Pass Deflections....

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-11-2005, 06:23 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Playmaking Safeties??

I play with Chicago and the Color Brothers (Mike Brown, and Mike Green) are consitently making plays. In this game you have to have a certain scheme to have certain results. The Bears play a hard cover two and have the dbs needed to jam recievers and allow Brown and Green to make plays. Safteys make alot of plays when they are in a zone or blitzing, if you put them on man coverage your wasting their talent

Also you can adjust your Safties not just left and right but you can make them cover the sidelines and the middle by moving the analog up and down,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »