Home

Anyone having problems juking?

This is a discussion on Anyone having problems juking? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Anyone having problems juking?

I like the running game in madden don't get me wrong but it seems like there is a definite advantage to having a power back because while the truck stick is good and allthe left and right jukes as well as the back juke are pretty much worthless. I am playing on all pro. Is anyone else having this problem or do I just suck?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 05:32 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Anyone having problems juking?

Have you tried letting go of the sprint button whenever you juke? If you don't do that, the juke won't work as well. I have no problems using a speed backing and juking.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
Have you tried letting go of the sprint button whenever you juke? If you don't do that, the juke won't work as well. I have no problems using a speed backing and juking.

Yes i have but it seems like everytime i try to juke someone they magically get a hold of me. I have no problems juking on ncaa but it doesn't seem to fool anyone on madden.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:41 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Well because Juking in the NFL will put you on a stretcher unless you are agile a la Barry Sanders.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:46 PM   #5
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

They have definitely toned down the effectiveness of jukes this year. In '05 you could virtually juke your way right down the field, this year's game requires a little more finesse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 05:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Jukes still work, they just require more patience and better timing. If you juke just as your about to be hit you'll usually get around them. I juked 2 defenders out of there shoes on a HB Toss at the 3 yard line and scored with Jamal Lewis...if I had an AR I'd upload it and show you guys, just because it was like "ohhhhhh!" if you know what I'm sayin....yo.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-11-2005, 06:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS-One
Jukes still work, they just require more patience and better timing. If you juke just as your about to be hit you'll usually get around them. I juked 2 defenders out of there shoes on a HB Toss at the 3 yard line and scored with Jamal Lewis...if I had an AR I'd upload it and show you guys, just because it was like "ohhhhhh!" if you know what I'm sayin....yo.

Right as you're about to be hit hmmm.... Im juking way too early then I will try this later tonight. Thanks for the help guys!
Old 08-11-2005, 06:17 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

It also depends on who you are trying to juke with man. Power back he wont juke that great but a speedy guy with agilty willl.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »