Home

List of Issues need some help

This is a discussion on List of Issues need some help within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-11-2005, 06:12 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
List of Issues need some help

1. I suck at kicking on All pro the meter moves too fast and half the time doesnt even move at the same speed from one kick to the next

2. My custom playbook wont show up in my franchise mode i cant pull it up anyone know why

3. Create a team uniforms arent working right i cant change one color without changing the whole uniform

4. Franchise progression, is there any tips to improving recievers with low awareness (Mark Bradly, Bears)

Last edited by feeq14; 08-11-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: List of Issues need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
1. I suck at kicking on All pro the meter moves too fast and half the time doesnt even move at the same speed from one kick to the next

2. My custom playbook wont show up in my franchise mode i cant pull it up anyone know why

3. Create a team uniforms arent working right i cant change one color without changing the whole uniform

4. Franchise progression, is there any tips to improving recievers with low awareness (Mark Bradly, Bears)
1. I feel ya there, just give it a few games, you'll get used to it. Also, the speed it comes down is inversely proportionate (big words son) to the power you put behind it.

2. No idea

3. Probably either a bug or your lens needs cleaning or something.

4. Just throw to them more and their stats should all increase. Awareness is probably the hardest to build up, but after a season or two under their belts they'll have their awareness number up to about par with the rest of the veteren WR's.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-11-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: List of Issues need some help

if you get into the playoffs throw a few passes to your low awareness rated Wrs and they will SKY ROCKET assuming of course the progression si the same lass *** stuff that was in 05.

In my 05 chise I would have backup OL who only played on kick returns shoot up 25+ points total in the awareness category.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »