Home

HAHAHA...Worst Sound Effect...

This is a discussion on HAHAHA...Worst Sound Effect... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2005, 02:19 AM   #1
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
HAHAHA...Worst Sound Effect...

in a video game ever!!!...

I'm playing a scrim game at Kansas City against Dallas...random weather kicks in and as the game starts we got snow! Cool right?...HAHAHA...not until the game begins...

you have to hear it for yourself...I kept hearing this noise and at first i thought one of my teenagers spilled something in the kitchen...lol...

..EVERYTIME someone hits the ground or the ball falls incomplete, ANYTHING...there's a sound effect that kicks in...when the players hit the ground about 4 or 5 pieces of ice get thrown around...it's funny because you see the snow falling but it's not collecting on the ground so they added this graphic effect of the 4 or 5 pieces of snow being shuffled around...AND THEN IT THAT SOUND EFFECT!!! LOL...I telling you, it sounds like the audio techs were drunk one night and one of them accidently spilled a 20lb bag of ice on the ground...THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE...THE WORST SOUND EFFECT IN A VIDEO GAME....lol...they were so drunk it had to stay...lol...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 02:26 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: HAHAHA...Worst Sound Effect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
in a video game ever!!!...

I'm playing a scrim game at Kansas City against Dallas...random weather kicks in and as the game starts we got snow! Cool right?...HAHAHA...not until the game begins...

you have to hear it for yourself...I kept hearing this noise and at first i thought one of my teenagers spilled something in the kitchen...lol...

..EVERYTIME someone hits the ground or the ball falls incomplete, ANYTHING...there's a sound effect that kicks in...when the players hit the ground about 4 or 5 pieces of ice get thrown around...it's funny because you see the snow falling but it's not collecting on the ground so they added this graphic effect of the 4 or 5 pieces of snow being shuffled around...AND THEN IT THAT SOUND EFFECT!!! LOL...I telling you, it sounds like the audio techs were drunk one night and one of them accidently spilled a 20lb bag of ice on the ground...THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE...THE WORST SOUND EFFECT IN A VIDEO GAME....lol...they were so drunk it had to stay...lol...
LOL, yeah that sound is quite annoying....it occurs whenever your playing a game when its raining too!! So you'd better get used to the water effects!

Yeah, I'd say this rivals Madden/Micheals commentary as the worst sound effect
Old 08-12-2005, 02:29 AM   #3
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaww
LOL, yeah that sound is quite annoying....it occurs whenever your playing a game when its raining too!! So you'd better get used to the water effects!

Yeah, I'd say this rivals Madden/Micheals commentary as the worst sound effect
What makes it TURELY HORRINDOUS is that it can happen several times on one play...
Old 08-12-2005, 02:34 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I have Field Volume down to about 2 so I don't hear those train wrecks when guy's hit each other.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »