Home

To cone, or not to cone?

This is a discussion on To cone, or not to cone? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 05:49 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: To cone, or not to cone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
your a new guy here as far as I'm concerned
That's just rich, someone who registered here in 2002 called a new guy by someone who registered in 2003.

Maybe the only reason you have 10 times more posts than me is because you post old links 10 times whenever you come across them. If that isn't the definition of a "n00b" thing to do, I don't know what is.

As far as getting back on topic, I say leave the cone on. I am not getting used to it all that fast, but I think it adds realism. The other big factor for me is the "precision passing" that gets turned off if you get rid of the cone. I like using that on deep balls to lead receivers, I find it works pretty well.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:13 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56
Wink Re: To cone, or not to cone?

Quote:
No need to get all bent outta shape about it bro if you've seen it already cool.

For those who haven't it could prove to be of some value,your a new guy here as far as I'm concerned and being a smart *** isn't called for some people haven't seen this and some have if you have then you're fine but don't be a smart *** about it bro just say you've seen it already and quite being so selfish other people read here besides you so chill out calm down and enjoy the site and oh yeah...Welcome to "OS...Da Spot".

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
And you call me immature.

Anyways have the Cone on...but if you cant handle it turn it off
Old 08-12-2005, 06:32 PM   #11
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

I screw up at times using it so far, but I'm leaving it on just because it's different than all the other versions of Madden. The uniqueness just makes it more interesting to use even though I can't use it effortlessly.

I will turn it off though, if it ever gets frustrating. Haven't reached that point yet.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2005, 06:45 PM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
Rickster:

I appreciate you posting those links. That's the first I've seen them, as I avoid IGN like herpes and haven't dove into the Madden threads until I bought the game this week. Both links are a VERY RARE good piece of information from IGN.

Thanks, man.

Take care,
PK

You're welcome pk500 I thought some guys would find this useful and I was right so enjoy and happy gaming.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-12-2005, 06:50 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3

Congrats on helping one person while wasting 30 other peoples time with your old links on 5 different threads.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:58 PM   #14
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsman27
Congrats on helping one person while wasting 30 other peoples time with your old links on 5 different threads.
Why keep calling attention to them, then?
Old 08-12-2005, 06:59 PM   #15
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
No need to get all bent outta shape about it bro if you've seen it already cool.

For those who haven't it could prove to be of some value,your a new guy here as far as I'm concerned and being a smart *** isn't called for some people haven't seen this and some have if you have then you're fine but don't be a smart *** about it bro just say you've seen it already and quite being so selfish other people read here besides you so chill out calm down and enjoy the site and oh yeah...Welcome to "OS...Da Spot".

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Watch the attacks Rickster.

This thread is locked.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »